Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari (1146 Views)

Man Arrested For Criticizing Goodluck Jonathan Marks His Release From Prison.PIC / Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Kingsley10000: 4:33am On Oct 15, 2016
How many of you can swear with your village gods but known and unknown that you knew Mr Bens wife's name or any other relevant information about her before now? If truly she is by his side as he claims we for don know a lot about her because we all know say Uncle Ben nah noisemaker

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 15, 2016
I only see one hypocrite creating a thread

11 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Kingsley10000: 4:54am On Oct 15, 2016
There is absolutely nothing wrong in the President's speech that is degrading. Except you believe that the kitchen is a terrible place. Which makes the proud and professional chefs and cooks second class citizens. Don't fall for feminist agenda's, be smart.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Kingsley10000: 4:55am On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
I only see one hypocrite creating a thread
I know u have not recuperated from edo election loss ........Happy wailing

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Tundeiab(m): 5:09am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:
A wife to an incompetent man has made his pitfalls public and you are here with the mb you bought with your hard earned money trying to restore his integrity.

I love my wife and will never make such statement about her.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by blackpanda: 5:19am On Oct 15, 2016
Tundeiab:

A wife to an incompetent man has made his pitfalls public and you are here with the mb you bought with your hard earned money trying to restore his integrity.

Loooool...nobody is buying your bullsh*t grin

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Emycord: 5:19am On Oct 15, 2016
And aisha should be called what for criticising her husband a low-pocryte or hypocrate
Kingsley10000:
How many of you can swear with your village gods but
known and unknown that you knew Mr Bens wife's
name or any other relevant information about her before
now? If truly she is by his side as he claims we for don
know a lot about her because we all know say Uncle
Ben nah noisemaker

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Kingsley10000: 5:22am On Oct 15, 2016
Tundeiab:

why are u wailers so dumb to comprehend a joke?'m pretty sure u didn't watch the video,u would have seen his facial gestures........he said his wife(jokingly )not all women,and what's wrong if his wife has different perspective about his govt?.........why are u wailers making a mould outta an molehill

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Kingsley10000: 5:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Emycord:
And aisha should be called what for criticising her husband a low-pocryte or hypocrate
what's the Big deal if aisha corrects his govt,is buhari a reprository of knowledge ....why
are u wailers making a mountain outta an molehill ?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Emycord: 5:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Forward same question to aisha and see her response
Kingsley10000:
what's the Big deal if aisha corrects his govt,is buhari a reprository of knowledge ....why
are u wailers making a mountain outta an molehill ?
i thought you voted him cos he knows all and he is infallible and above board. Now his wife has confirmed that nigerians waited six months in vain. Well for you its no big deal if she corrects the but its a crime if "wailers" do? Cos she just vindicated wailers. Why dont you call her a wailer. And did you even hear ur god's response to his wife? That he does not know which party she belongs to. Be sincere to ursef have not silently muttered her words " that if things dont change you will not vote for pmb" will you?

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Kingsley10000: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Emycord:
Forward same question to aisha and see her response i thought you voted him cos he knows all and he is infallible and above board. Now his wife has confirmed that nigerians waited six months in vain. Well for you its no big deal if she corrects the but its a crime if "wailers" do? Cos she just vindicated wailers. Why dont you call her a wailer. And did you even hear ur god's response to his wife? That he does not know which party she belongs to. Be sincere to ursef have not silently muttered her words " that if things dont change you will not vote for pmb" will you?
the worst of pmb is better than best pdp.....part of what you are suffering now was melted on u by the past administration whether u like to admit it or not...there is nothing absolutely wrong in u or aisha constructively criticizing buhari,but when u do it don't attach emotions or in a deterogatory manner or be prejudiced in ur sense of acumen........don't u think u wailers have overflogged this joke?is it part of ur campaign strategy?
Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by DONCHRIS9: 5:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:
How many of you can swear with your village gods but
Ben nah noisemaker

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Kingsley10000: 5:52am On Oct 15, 2016
why are wailers anticipating for this govt to fail?....

this is why the whites still see us as black monkies
Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Kingsley10000: 5:55am On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=DONCHRIS9 post=50210576][/quote]wailers can be amusing sometimes
Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by DONCHRIS9: 5:58am On Oct 15, 2016
[quote author=Kingsley10000 post=50210184]How many of you can swear with your village gods but
Ben nah noisemaker
how much did u knw abt bubus wife ? can u talk abt the burnin isues and nt d distractions

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Pidggin(f): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2016
I now respect Aisha Buhari
Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Emycord: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2016
"a joke" ? "over-flogged" patience jonathan maybe seeing this you know
Kingsley10000:
the worst of pmb is better than best pdp.....part of what you are suffering now was melted on u by the past administration whether u like to admit it or not...there is nothing absolutely wrong in u or aisha constructively criticizing buhari,but when u do it don't attach emotions or in a deterogatory manner or be prejudiced in ur sense of acumen........don't u think u wailers have overflogged this joke?is it part of ur campaign strategy?

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by kryptonian1987(m): 6:24am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in the President's
speech that is degrading. Except you believe that the
kitchen is a terrible place. Which makes the proud and
professional chefs and cooks second class citizens.
Don't fall for feminist agenda's, be smart.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Kingsley10000: 6:30am On Oct 15, 2016
kryptonian1987:

wailer how market
Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by kryptonian1987(m): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:
wailer how market

market dey the #OTHERROOM grin

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by mightyhazell: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Jobless zombie!

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by hassey(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2016
I wonder y d question by by op is yet to b answered. Muray is known to b a public figure how many of us know anything abt d wife?
Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by hassey(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2016
I wonder y d question by by op is yet to b answered. Muray is known to b a public figure how many of us know anything abt d wife? at least we know Aisha Buhari's name
Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by President99: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in the President's
speech that is degrading. Except you believe that the
kitchen is a terrible place. Which makes the proud and
professional chefs and cooks second class citizens.
Don't fall for feminist agenda's, be smart.
Saying that before the most powerful woman on earth, that tells our primitive thinking here in Nigeria

Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:
mumu domingo tongue do i look like your fellow average wailer/zombie fan club. i don't blame you that's all you know
Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2016
hassey:
I wonder y d question by by op is yet to b answered. Muray is known to b a public figure how many of us know anything abt d wife?
stop marketing your ignorance ,he is married to Evelyn bruce , an American with two boys and a girl.
Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by Kingsley10000: 4:56am On Oct 16, 2016
hassey:
I wonder y d question by by op is yet to b answered. Muray is known to b a public figure how many of us know anything abt d wife? at least we know Aisha Buhari's name
no mind them
Re: Ben Bruce Is A Hypocrite For Criticizing Buhari by lonecat: 5:20am On Oct 16, 2016
Kingsley10000:
why are u wailers so dumb to comprehend a joke?'m pretty sure u didn't watch the video,u would have seen his facial gestures........he said his wife(jokingly )not all women,and what's wrong if his wife has different perspective about his govt?.........why are u wailers making a mould outta an molehill
He's a president & not a comedian, forget whatever facial expression u may think he had, some comments are too damning to be considered a joke. He is the leader of a country & every single one of his citizens are looking up to him. all these damage control that people are trying to do now can't help anything because international communities can't buy into this 'it was a joke craps' let's just find a way forward & leave behind the mistake

(1) (Reply)

The Effect Of Trump On Nigerians Intending To Travel To US - CramJones / Graphic PHOTOS: Truck Crushes Man To Death In Ebonyi / Buhari's Family Abandons Daughter’s Pre-wedding Photographs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.