Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

#TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment (2411 Views)

Senate Set To Suspend Ovie Omo-Agege Over Buhari Comment / Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by HzRF(m): 4:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Cc lalatisclala
Dukem21
Eternaltruths
Firefire

mynd44

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by HzRF(m): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by HzRF(m): 4:48am On Oct 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by Tundeiab(m): 4:54am On Oct 15, 2016
I just left #TheOtherRoom with my wife.

Don't ask me what we went there to do o.

grin

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by Firefire(m): 4:58am On Oct 15, 2016
HzRF:
Cc lalatisclala
Dukem21
Eternaltruths
Firefire

mynd44

I am in the other room already, waiting for the next drama from this administration.

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 15, 2016
Please can someone tell Mrsphyno to meet me at THE OTHER ROOM.

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by Kingsley10000: 5:05am On Oct 15, 2016
There is absolutely nothing wrong in the President's speech that is degrading. Except you believe that the kitchen is a terrible place. Which makes the proud and professional chefs and cooks second class citizens. Don't fall for feminist agenda's, be smart.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:06am On Oct 15, 2016
Which room is Nigeria now? Mr fresident

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by Kingsley10000: 5:07am On Oct 15, 2016
patience jonathan should remit the 31million dollars she stole in the other room so bayalsa state
will pay their salaries?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by knightsTempler: 5:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Highlight the difference & win 1,000 naira airtime.

2 Likes

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 15, 2016
Our musician are next on cue to tip this new slogan "The other room" overboard!

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by Ezedon(m): 5:43am On Oct 15, 2016
So at Bubu's age, he still have strength to take Aisha to THE OTHER ROOM

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by jejemanito: 5:51am On Oct 15, 2016
Let

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by KingRex1(m): 5:53am On Oct 15, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by mormonslayer: 5:54am On Oct 15, 2016
At 72 Buhari still the do burantashi in the other room, the man is my hero.
Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by DrRasheed: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2016
I see no problem with his word... Mama peace did same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by Deenite(m): 6:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Very soon nollywood will release a movie titled the other room.lol

3 Likes

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by xelly: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in the President's
speech that is degrading. Except you believe that the
kitchen is a terrible place. Which makes the proud and
professional chefs and cooks second class citizens.
Don't fall for feminist agenda's, be smart.

So wives should be relegated to the kitchen?

3 Likes

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by kryptonian1987(m): 6:23am On Oct 15, 2016
WHICH OF MY NAIRALAND SIS WILL FOLLOW ME TO THE #OTHERROOM......?

2 Likes

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by Kingsley10000: 6:32am On Oct 15, 2016
xelly:

So wives should be relegated to the kitchen?
is kitchen management not part of their obligation ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by alien1: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2016
@ all, am seeking an internship position here in Port Harcourt. Please PM me if you have any links or vacancy. Thanks
Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by jiinxed: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2016
Some people get bad mouth sha

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by decomaniaboss(f): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:
is kitchen management not part of their obligation ?
cow ,goat,ram,don't thank me angry

2 Likes

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by rosieflower2(f): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2016
Lolzzzzzzz..... Nigerians can be so funny

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by koma1(m): 8:27am On Oct 15, 2016
The president just made it clear that the role of the wife is at home and not to interfere in governance where she don't hold any office at the moment. The woman in question is the wife of the president and issues regarding their life should be purely home affairs. The wife of the president do not have any business in governance, because she do not have an office to that effect. She is regarded in public space because she is the wife of the president and nothing more. Our laws did not create an office for her and the president has kept to this despite how things were done wrongly in the past. The wife of the president did not give her husband the desired respect because she had to speak on such issues publicly even outside the country, these are issues she would have talked to her husband about in the bed room. The fact remains the wife of the president must understand she has no role in government but could give advice to her husband in house, kitchen, room etc. Her coming out in this manner might send the wrong signals as if she is working for some particular interest in government circle. Frankly, She belongs to him at home and there is nothing wrong with that.

2 Likes

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by GoodofNaija: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2016
I am sure that even Germans are not taking the matter the way wailers are taking it.

Anyway, thats why we call them wailers, they must wail grin

Oya keep wailing grin
Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by jakiedudu(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2016
cheesy
Brain: Igor where's our gift for Eva?
Igor: em...it's in the other room. - Igor cartoon.

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by ASL33: 9:01am On Oct 15, 2016
Ezedon:
So at Bubu's age, he still have strength to take Aisha to THE OTHER ROOM
AGBO AND HARBAL TEA SUPPLIES FREQUENT ASO VILLA. BUBU DONT LIKE VIAGR.

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by ASL33: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2016
GoodofNaija:
I am sure that even Germans are not taking the matter the way wailers are taking it.

Anyway, thats why we call them wailers, they must wail grin

Oya keep wailing grin
Aisha is not a German. She is now a wailer so weilers defend their own.

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by GoodofNaija: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2016
ASL33:
Aisha is not a German. She is now a wailer so weilers defend their own.

That was why pej became your hero. Anything can rule you!
Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by amolak: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2016
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: #TheOtherRoom Now Trending As Nigerians React Over President Buhari’s Comment by Sealeddeal(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2016
in the other room, it is open Sesame

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not One - South East Legislators (video) / LIVE:Nnamdi Kalu Reclaims That Buhari Is Dead And Replaced With Jibrin From Suda / Whatever You Do To Igbos In SA In Legitimate - Adeyinka Grandson.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.