Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,855 members, 7,844,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Shout Out Joke (part 3) By Dindy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shout Out Joke (part 3) By Dindy (576 Views)

DOWNLOAD COMEDY: Mark Angel Comedy - Police Officer Part 3 (episode 158) / Hilarious! Special Shout Out To Aba Weed Lol (photos) / Special Shout Out To Aba Weed...lol (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shout Out Joke (part 3) By Dindy by Dindy(m): 5:51am On Oct 15, 2016
THE SHOUT OUT JOKE (part 3) BY DINDY
1). Shout out to 9ja bet for making people hopeless....we no go gree aka I go make am through poverty.
2). Shout out to Baba ijebu for making people PHD in maths....
3). Shout out to my ladies and women out there watching zee world......keep it up because its not my love life that is an imagination.
4). Shout out to my ladies out there with a bleached body and dark lips.....please o let me ask you this trending question; it is that the bleaching creams you used were made by an Igbo smoker? or the igbo you regularly smoke painted your lips.
5). Shout out to my ladies out there financing their ministry with different type of make-up of this world.....don't worry one day the fruit of your labour will show and the lord shall bless you with a make-up artist as a husband.
6). Shout out to those schools drawing and teaching A for axe, B for bone, C for cat.... I wonder whether you guys teach only cultism and witchcraft in school...please parent don't send your children there oo before your 5 years old kid go dey carry axe for hand and bone for neck and go dey turn to cat for night!....Dindy(winx).
7). Shout out to my girls wearing ass....do you think we guys like plastic?..I'm sorry for your hopes.
cool. Shout out to my girls wearing foam bra....let me ask you ooo do you lack nutrition?.
9). Shout out to my guys who've their shorts/trouser always below their ass region....let me ask you, is your ass deflected?
10). Shout out to Falz for singing "bad, bado, badest"....my bro my bro, even when I was in nursery one I knew it was "bad, worse, worst", so I'm just wondering....did you really go to law school?......na joke ooo...
Extra from Clixcity-- shout out to those guys wey dey bounce for street like felele ball instead of walking normaly.
#DINDY WROTE THIS
Facebook username: Ossy Andy Nnamdi
Whatsapp/Viber: 07087750433
Watch out for part 4.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Don't Know About Basketmouth / How To Recognize A Real Soldier / Quiz: Are You Smarter Than A 12 Year Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.