Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:59 PM

Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? (1895 Views)

Believe Me, This Buhari Cabinet Isn’t Flying - By Dele Momodu / What Niger Delta Avengers And The Wailers Don't Know. / “this Buhari Changes Like The Colors Of The Rainbow” – Cardinal Anthony Olubunmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by ZelibeKristien: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2016
crixtex:

Hahaha.... I don't support PDP, I only prefer them to what APC offers...

Shut up liar, you support them here daily.

2 Likes

Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Bizibi:
and if you are patriotic enough and your c in c keep making mistakes,will you just fold your hands and watch while struggling.....

Buh pple have been demeaning the position since OBJ naw? ?
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

All politicians are criminals but you are always here insulting people cos of PDP. Dont you have shame?
hahah.. stop lying. .. I don't insult pple.. I only speak the truth like Aisha
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

Shut up liar, you support them here daily.
I prefer them doesn't mean I support dem.. I only criticize
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by ZelibeKristien: 10:09am On Oct 15, 2016
crixtex:

I prefer them doesn't mean I support dem.. I only criticize

You support them, dont know why you are ashamed of your party.

2 Likes

Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by DLondonboiy: 10:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Hahahahahahhahaha....foolish fools everywhere!!

Even if BUHARI kills the vice president, some fools who will always claim to be igbos would still say he did the right thing...lol

I've learnt to always laugh at then because nobody is gonna pay them if they don't defend their oga..But oga keeps making the job tougher for them..lol
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Kingsley10000: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2016
all 9ja politicians are same
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

You support them, dont know why you are ashamed of your party.

Pleaee bro... delete this account. .. it doesn't make sense... stop soiling my name.. Please. .
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by ZelibeKristien: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2016
crixtex:

Pleaee bro... delete this account. .. it doesn't make sense... stop soiling my name.. Please. .

Your name how? Get lost and stop spamming my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Pavarottii(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Kingsley10000:
stop blaming buhari for your misery while u fold your hands akimbo.....be creative and do something meaningful with ur life
"i understand your predicament,your hero who looted millions of dollars are now vindicated....had it been he did what was expected,u wouldn't have been wailing" ur quote.

Who looks like who is blaming someone for his misery?
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Justiceleague1: 11:17am On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

Your name how? Get lost and stop spamming my mentions.

you will not 4kn mind ur goddamm bizness..that guy crxitex has deactivated his acc cos of u..seun shud punish u

Op,whoever is talking about overflogging should go for a mental check,have they stopped blaming gej? Bloody creeps,stupid coneheads afonjas grin
Maloo mallams grin
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Justiceleague1: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2016

crixtex,why did u deactivate over that darkness nonetity? U fall hand,abeg..that thing aint worth it..gudluck..

Doghari is crazy,thinking he can joke on the intelligence of nigerians...he can only do that to zoogerians,zombies,afonjas,mallams..and brown roof ppl.
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by ZelibeKristien: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Justiceleague1:

you will not 4kn mind ur goddamm bizness..that guy crxitex has deactivated his acc cos of u..seun shud punish u

Op,whoever is talking about overflogging should go for a mental check,have they stopped blaming gej? Bloody creeps,stupid coneheads afonjas grin
Maloo mallams grin

Flat head, I will remind you in 2025 when you will still be here insulting everyone, you will remember me then and cry bitterly. Keep throwing insult around like a battered kid, by the time you are 50 years with only 2 boxers as your achievement, you will know sup.

5 Likes

Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Justiceleague1: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

funnn..tufiakwa! See pic,see poverty everywhere..*spits
OP,thunda faya zombies,dont u pork eaters blame gej even for ur pencil dik? grin

1 Like

Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by obaloppelujo(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lmao..............People dey fight buhari now over his wife,una wan marry the woman if baba divorce her ?
Nigerians can use daga for somebody's injury , seriously i didnt support buhari's statement and will never cos he who finds a wife finds a good thing , she is your partner not a MAID. I felt the woman spoke well, she spit anger and was just diplomatic , i applaud her for that cos no firstlady have ever be this MEAN.
My advice for mrs buhari is that : You became the first lady cos your hubby was a president ,your influence didnt make him president his influence made you firstlady .
If you divorce him another woman will take your place and enjoy what you've nutured for years , remember the first lady when he was a military leader is no'more and buhari still lives.
Baba and Mama Buhari just settle this on bed and dont make your private life become topic of dicussion..........to me its just too funny.
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Kingsley10000: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

Flat head, I will remind you in 2025 when you will still be here insulting everyone, you will remember me then and cry bitterly. Keep throwing insult around like a battered kid, by the time you are 50 years with only 2 boxers as your achievement, you will know sup.
lol

1 Like

Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Kingsley10000: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
obaloppelujo:
Lmao..............People dey fight buhari now over his wife,una wan marry the woman if baba divorce her ?
Nigerians can use daga for somebody's injury , seriously i didnt support buhari's statement and will never cos he who finds a wife finds a good thing , she is your partner not a MAID. I felt the woman spoke well, she spit anger and was just diplomatic , i applaud her for that cos no firstlady have ever be this MEAN.
My advice for mrs buhari is that : You became the first lady cos your hubby was a president ,your influence didnt make him president his influence made you firstlady .
If you divorce him another woman will take your place and enjoy what you've nutured for years , remember the first lady when he was a military leader is no'more and buhari still lives.
Baba and Mama Buhari just settle this on bed and dont make your private life become topic of dicussion..........to me its just too funny.
fayoshe fit marry am
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Justiceleague1: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

afonja chickened out as usual....hahahahahaha....no balls..ur only balls is 4 thinking..grin grin
poverty ambassador

op,u zombies shud also stop blaming gej..
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Justiceleague1: 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
ZelibeKristien:

zombie,reg yesterday,go jail 2day....nobody wants u around.. grin
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Kingsley10000: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Suddenly Aisha Buhari is the friend and hero of the wailers. A woman who was said to be corrupt and cannot enter America for fear of being arrested; A woman who was said to be so heartless as to wear, and allow her children to wear, outrageously expensive accessories in the face of hardship in Nigeria; The same Aisha is now your poster girl for morality/good conscience/anti-Buharism. I laugh!
Re: Wailers Don't You Think You've Overflogged This Buhari's Joke? by Kingsley10000: 7:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Justiceleague1:

afonja chickened out as usual....hahahahahaha....no balls..ur only balls is 4 thinking..grin grin
poverty ambassador

op,u zombies shud also stop blaming gej..
you should also stop blaming buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners Call For D Return Of Jona With D Hash Tag #bringbackourjonathan / CARTOON: How Nigerian Civil Servants Can Get Rich / FFK Blast Pmb's Aide In New Tweets. Call Her Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.