Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager (1077 Views)

A Newly Established Cybercafe/computer Business Center For Sale At Ijesha Lagos / Are You A Female And Can Handle A Computer Business Center? Enter Here / Are You A Female And Can Handle A Computer Business Center? Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 15, 2016
We are in need of a manager/computer operator for a business center in a school environment. If you know that you have experience in managing similar enterprise profitably, here is the deal:
About the Business
*The business is located in a school environment with students who are potential customers
*It is located directly opposite a commercial bank with customer reference from the bank
*It has at least 4 computer systems, 1 photocopy machine, 2 color printer (1 laserjet, 1 deskjet), scanner, laminating machine etc), 2 standby Gen, UareU fingerprint scanner, conducive environment.
Services offered
*Typesetting
*Photocopy
*Online registration (including WAEC & Neco)
*Data coding and statistical analysis
*Sales of Forms and scratch cards

Skills Required
*Proficiency in desktop publishing
*Fair knowledge of computer maintenance and/repair
* Being friendly and marketing-oriented

The Deal

*No salary
*You manage it and make available to the owner fixed amount per month.
*You have full management responsibilities including operation, management and marketing. You will be given information about the Business. It is profitable if you really have experience in managing the kind of business.
The owner is travelling to a far place, hence the reason for this. If the Business generate N100,000 per month after all expenses, you just need to provide the owner with a fixed amount say N25,000 and pocket the rest. From available record, the business generate more but sometimes less in a month.
Minimum Qualification Required
*School certificate
*Desktop publishing

Note : There is a free accommodation already paid for
You will need to sign an undertaking and provide 2 guarantors.

If you are interested, please contact obasy09@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager by dauddy97(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2016
I have all this qualifications you just mentioned.
I have school cert
I did desktop publishing for a year and I have my cert with me. I will msg you on the above mail soon. but I stay in Lagos
Re: Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2016
dauddy97:
I have all this qualifications you just mentioned.
I have school cert
I did desktop publishing for a year and I have my cert with me. I will msg you on the above mail soon. but I stay in Lagos, badagry.
bilaudaud@gmail.com
The experience is the most important.
Re: Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager by Bunk20: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Please where is the business center located in lagos
Re: Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Bunk20:
Please where is the business center located in lagos

Located in Ayetoro Yews North LGA. Not far from Abeokuta.
Re: Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager by ishaq062(m): 9:53am On Oct 15, 2016
I Sent you a message but you have not reply
Re: Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
What I am looking for is somebody that had managed something like that in the past. "Even if na NEPA bill" like in the case of our president, just have proof of a successful management of a computer center.

* You should also be able to handle training (If you get your marketing right, you can make a lot of money from this). The population of prospective students looking for training is huge. The facilities to do this are in place. Conducive environment, computer systems, infrastructure etc. You even have a personal room (paid for) with basic amenities (bed, fan, table and free access to water in a secure compound in town). The room is about 10 minutes trek from the office, no need for transport. If you want to do bigboy, however, you are at liberty to rent a flat provided my fixed pay is intact every month and facilities in good shape. If any of these is lacking, you will have to sign that I can terminate the use of the facilities anytime. If anything gets missing, that is why provision is made for guarantors. This, however, cannot happen if you are diligent. With time, you may even establish your own, I am not against that. Que sera sera.

*The amount you can make is dependent on your initiative. Even if you make N1m per month, that is not my business. My business is that you must render a fixed rate to me per month to cover for the huge investment in the business and keep the facilities in good shape (not in % terms, fixed amount e.g. N25,000). I don't need to even know how your account look like. I have managed it and very sure that with diligence and good marketing and management strategy, you can make a lot of money from it. You will even have apprentice that you can coordinate to do some work for you for free.
If you want to have apprentice, however, there are rules you must stick to. One of these is that you must not date any of them and you can only have 50% of the payment made by them as your revenue. The other 50% will be kept somewhere accessible by you only when they successfully finished the training. In case you disappear, we can use the remaining 50% to employ someone that will complete the training. Other terms and conditions apply.

This is for the person that requested to know more about the business.
Kind regards.
Re: Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager by Student125(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Though I have not run such biz bfre but have been thinking towards that. What you are offering seems reasonable..I just finshed my nysc, and stays in Abeokuta. I have experience with Microsoft office, very good in coreldraw and 80 percent Photoshop...learning InDesign now though but I think this opportunity can give me room to express all the knowledge I have acquired in the past...if u dnt mind, let's talk more on whatsapp 08061351039. Thanks
Re: Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager by Realtors: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
am interested and I meet all requirement also can deliver please let's Watsapp for more details..... 08022132445 am available to start asap
Re: Looking For A Computer Business Center Manager by NewEra16(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
sir, very much interested sir. 09093522954_

(1) (Reply)

Analysts At First Bank / Help!! Legit Or Scam?? I Just Got This Mail / University Of Calabar Teaching Hospital Recruitment, January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.