Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Sick People Everywhere... Who Did This To This Poor Animal? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Sick People Everywhere... Who Did This To This Poor Animal? (1183 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos / 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sick People Everywhere... Who Did This To This Poor Animal? by Anitapretty: 6:22am On Oct 15, 2016
Who did this to this poor animal? Sadistic people roaming the streets... Smh.

A dead deer was found on a cycle path with a tree branch forced up its rear and a McDonald's bag over its head.

The sickening discovery was made in Slough, Berkshire, West of London by a passerby who was out walking when he stumbled upon the mutilated animal.
Mr Chatterjee, of Slough, Berks, said:

"I thought it was somebody's dog just relaxing there but it was very disturbing and disgusting. It did shake me up. The poor animal, the face was covered with a McDonalds paper bag, it was completely covered and there were flies all over it.

"The worse part of it was it looked like somebody had forced a tree branch up the backside. That was really gross.

"It was very disturbing that was why I did not share the picture, even to my wife. "It was very sadistic. Why would you do that to an animal?"

The deer was mutilated and dumped on a cycle path.

After contacting the RSPCA, Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, software company worker Mr Chatterjee was told to stay with the animal only to be called back saying it could not be collected until the next day as there was no one available.
An eight-year-old girl, also of Slough, was left traumatised when she found the body of a dog half an hour later.

The dog had a rock forced into its mouth and a concrete slab dropped on it, just over a mile away from where the deer was discovered.

http://www.uchesdiaries.com/2016/10/sick-people-everywhere-who-did-this-to.html

Re: Sick People Everywhere... Who Did This To This Poor Animal? by xana101: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2016
See meat

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

College Of Veterinary Medicine MOUAU Rabies Awareness Campaign / African Parrots For Sale / Feeding Bully Max To A Rottweiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.