Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Girl Raises Alarm After A Lady Announces The Death Of Her Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Raises Alarm After A Lady Announces The Death Of Her Sister (852 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Mercy Johnson Raises Alarm After Receiving Calls/insulting Texts From Number / Blooms Event Park: Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm After Bad Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Raises Alarm After A Lady Announces The Death Of Her Sister by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2016
Girl raises alarm after a lady announces the
death of her Sister who is alive at home

We didn't know what actually went down
between the lady and her sister before
wishing her this .

See the Facebook post below

Nothing we no go see for this world sha...
Lol

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/girl-raises-alarm-after-lady-announces.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Girl Raises Alarm After A Lady Announces The Death Of Her Sister by madridguy(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Girl Raises Alarm After A Lady Announces The Death Of Her Sister by shamack: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Better go n see babalawo,,,,akudaaya
Re: Girl Raises Alarm After A Lady Announces The Death Of Her Sister by pretydiva(f): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Nothing we nor go see 4 naija
Re: Girl Raises Alarm After A Lady Announces The Death Of Her Sister by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 15, 2016
I blame Buhari cry
Re: Girl Raises Alarm After A Lady Announces The Death Of Her Sister by Tolexander: 7:16am On Oct 15, 2016
E be like say the sister hasn't heard of "Akudaaya".

If I was the younger sister, I would first go outside to pack sand and pour it on my elder sister to confirm her "life" status. If my sister disappears after the sand touched her, that means she is indeed dead and only came to visit us at home.

If my elder sister didn't disappear after the sand had touched her, then she is not dead.
Re: Girl Raises Alarm After A Lady Announces The Death Of Her Sister by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Nawa ooo..cray cray people everywhere!
Re: Girl Raises Alarm After A Lady Announces The Death Of Her Sister by Cessa0(f): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2016
lolz.. okay. . lets get ds straight. .

she planned an accident, perhaps tampered with d brakes... when they left home, she ws happy dt they wnt com out of d car alive. .. out of d excitement, she posted ds... hoping to hear d news of deir death. . dem no kum die

(1) (Reply)

Between Cossy Ojiakor's Natural Hair And Her Heavy Loads (photos) / See Video: 7 Dangerously Sexy Photos Of Chika Ike As She Turns 31 / Joys Of Motherhood: Pink Anticipates Second Child, Shares Baby Bump Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.