Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Stephanie Coker Reacts To Buhari’s Comments About Aisha Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Coker Reacts To Buhari’s Comments About Aisha Buhari (574 Views)

Mercy Twerks For Don Jazzy On BBNaija, He Comments About Her Pants / Stephanie Coker Reacts To Husband’s Infidelity Crisis Report / Stephanie Coker Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Coker Reacts To Buhari’s Comments About Aisha Buhari by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2016
Following President Buhari’s controversial
statements about his wife, Aisha Buhari, TV
personality/entrepreneur Stephanie Coker is
expressing her views on the matter. She
took to Instagram and wrote:

I feel so privileged to be growing
up in an era where women are
presidents of countries, women
are running conglomerates,
women are effortlessly juggling
child bearing whilst running
billion dollar companies,
discovering cures to treating
diseases and so many other
extraordinary things. No woman
should be confined to a kitchen,
living room or any “other room”.
My country has progressed so
much in encouraging young girls
to pursue their dreams. To be
hearing this in 2016 breaks me
and I will speak against it till it is
finished. #
RespectAWomanAndBeRespected

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/10/stephanie-coker-reacts-to-buharis.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker Reacts To Buhari’s Comments About Aisha Buhari by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:05am On Oct 15, 2016
she wrote ::

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker Reacts To Buhari’s Comments About Aisha Buhari by goldbim(f): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Here we go again!!!is it not when you have enough food in your kitchen a woman'll be confined there??..with the way this economy is going? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..they should clean up their mess jare..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

★ Caption This Photo From Phynofest 042 / Why I Hate To Buy Cars / Two Kenyan Men Sign Agreement To Marry And Share The Same Woman All Their Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.