Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone (70557 Views)

Fish With Human-Like Teeth Caught In Malaysia (Photos) / Sloth Caught In My School Today / Big Fish Caught In Warri Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by ChangeIsCostant: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2016
There is an ongoing heated debate online concerning the "outrageous" price of a massive fish was which was caught by fishermen recently at Ggaba Landing site in Uganda. According to a report, the fish which weighed 205Kgs was sold at Shs4.2 million (over $1200 i.e nearly N500,000).

But the price tag did not go down well with online users who are currently debating on the trending photos -with most saying the price should be Shs2.4 million (which is nearly $700 i.e N300,000). Whatever the actual price is, it still costs more than the new iPhone 7 which costs nearly $700.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-massive-fish-caught-that-is-more.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by madridguy(m): 8:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Abami Eja.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by ChangeIsCostant: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2016

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2016
This fish is not so big jare... Can't forget the bigger ones we caught regularly at Agwan Jukun in mkd back in those days grin

12 Likes

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by dainformant(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2016
end time fish
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by omoyowa: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2016
that small fish na 4.2m dollar...... lie lie people

5 Likes

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by PrettyCrystal: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2016
bros look well naa, no be dollar, its 4.2 million shillings...look well
omoyowa:
that small fish na 4.2m dollar......
lie lie people

28 Likes

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Bugatie(m): 8:50am On Oct 15, 2016
omoyowa:
that small fish na 4.2m dollar......
lie lie people

Huh, dollar?

1 Like

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by susiivy: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2016
mtcheew i was expectn a whale.my dad buy that fish 5k.is not big abeg
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by martineverest(m): 3:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
far better than those nigerians that sold crocodile for 50k,which is suppose to worth more than the fish

3 Likes

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Sharon6(f): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Big fish

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by SAMBATLAN(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
then the person who priced it to that length must be a registered mumu smiley

1 Like

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Adaahjacob(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
thats the fish that swallowed Jonah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by soberdrunk(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Me and 3 of my guys go end this fish with 2 crates of "cold" "Gulder"!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ovoko, i wont even buy it for 20,000 naira. e better make i carry the money go buy five big cows.

13 Likes

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by helpinghands(m): 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
This fish nor too big na...

In other news...
Buhari crashed our economy in 1984.
Crashed his first marriage.
He's crashing our economy again.
Now his second marriage is in #TheOtherRoom
grin grin grin cheesy grin

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
How much is it last?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by holluwai(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
What stupid title is this self?
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wow! Now thats a BIG fish! Kinda expensive though. But

1 Like

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
I can't believe Somebody actually bought that 500,000naira

1 Like

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by agulion: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
The price is too high, anyway bring it to the other Room
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by sharpchap: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Looks like a Nile perch
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by largehead: 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
500k for Eja nla? (big fish)? so that my village witches go feel say their handwork don dy manifest for my life abi...

4 Likes

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by omoadeleye(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Oh baby super cheesy
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
ejanla grin anyway I can't eat that.
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Sijo01(f): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
N500k for fish? Hia, will the buyer not go hungry again after eating the fish?
Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Iseoluwani: 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lairs

2 Likes

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by EWAagoyin(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
why wound i buy that fish for 500k.... una know how many bag of ice sardines and makerel dat money go buy..... infact that money is enough to buy 3 adult cows..... rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by KellyFORMAT(m): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
End time fish

1 Like

Re: Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
Can it fly cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake Seen Trying To Mate With Garden Hose After Mistaking It For Another Snake / 10.5ft Python Caught In A Farm, Near A Fish Pond (Photos) / Big Snake Terrorizing Kirikiri Residents At Night In Lagos Finally Killed.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.