Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of October 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of October 2016 (259 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God / Spiritual Digest : No Excuse Is Tenable / Spiritual Digest : God Has An Uncompromising Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 15th Of October 2016 by jonatoye(m): 8:59am On Oct 15, 2016
Good Morning! How was your Night?

Focus: The Prince of Peace

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Having Peace is vital and principal to enjoying every moment of life. It takes the presence of the Prince of Peace to have real peace!!!

BIBLE VERSE FOR THE DAY
"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 14:27 NKJV).

The world gives its own peace in the countable (physical things) that degenerates with time. It gives diverse orientation of striving to gather things in various aspects of life.

Despite the fact that many get educated with good certificates, get good job, gather things around themselves, makes friend, have fun and highly placed in the society; the fact still remains that most of these things still create a lot of vacuum in the lives of men which gives them some reasons to still worry about life.

We have seen wonderful people in life who commit suicide despite their riches and influence in life. What they have did not give them enough reason to live. It happened to them because they did not invest their lives to serve the prince of peace.

Those (people, nations, cities, families) who fail to invest their entire well being to serve and follow the principle of the Prince of Peace are living in crises. Irrespective of your experience in various aspects of life, the first and foremost solution you need is the presence of the prince of peace.
-------
Lord! Continue to reign in every affairs of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!
-------
#- The Principle of God in His word is not to deny us our right to enjoy life but to give us peace in various aspects of life -#

Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have a Peaceful Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Should We Celebrate Death Or Birth / Creation Part 2_ Way To Havens / Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.