Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

LMAO: Falz Shares His Hilarious Thoughts On The State Of Nigeria Economy - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LMAO: Falz Shares His Hilarious Thoughts On The State Of Nigeria Economy - Video (384 Views)

Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / #10yearschallenge: Falz Shares 2008 - 2019 Throwback Photo / Falz Shares Fela Revolutionary Video To Shade 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO: Falz Shares His Hilarious Thoughts On The State Of Nigeria Economy - Video by bumi10(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2016
Falz won kill person biko nu. Popular rapper, Falz definitely knows how to crack his followers up on his social media page. The rapper shared a hilarious video where he spoke on an array of economic problems Nigerians are facing today.

He captioned the video with:

I KNOW WE ARE FAZING ECONOMIC DISEASE BET WE CANNOT FORSAKE AWASEV. MY NAME IS FALZ THE BAHD GUY AND I SHOOSE TOE #LIVEORIJINAL. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

See video below....

On youtube @
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCid-EBVLQ

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/lmao-falz-shares-his-hilarious-thoughts.html

lalasticlala mynd44 missyb

Re: LMAO: Falz Shares His Hilarious Thoughts On The State Of Nigeria Economy - Video by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2016
lol.... bad guy
Re: LMAO: Falz Shares His Hilarious Thoughts On The State Of Nigeria Economy - Video by Sensie(f): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2016
Lmao... My crush any day anytime
Re: LMAO: Falz Shares His Hilarious Thoughts On The State Of Nigeria Economy - Video by demolinka(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2016
grin This fideo really pozzez a lot of sweetnesity!

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tekno Wants Your Girlfriend To Cheat On You / Best Entertainment Blog Today 2016. / Radio Presenter Calls Out Comedian For Allegedly Trying To Leak Her Old 'lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.