Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. (1593 Views)

Clean Toks Lexus RX 350 2016 With 12K Milage . 14.5M / Mercedes Benz GL450 2015 Premium Toks... 16m / Super Clean Toks 014 M-benz E350 4matic @14.5m net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by Aboriota4real(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Mercedes Benz GL450 4Matic Black colour Tokunbo, This is a super beautiful and stylish car, this car is superb and it is highly loaded with awesome features, it has a great look, it is accident free, rust free, no scratches, no dent, this car is a 4WD, it has DVD headrest, leather seats, step board, spoilers, roof rack, sunroof, automatic trunk, cup holders, tinted glasses, navigation system, reverse camera, dashboard DVD player, front fog lamps, alloy wheels, 3 roll seats, V8 engine, double exhaust, it is Lagos Tin Can cleared,

SELLER: OLAMIJUWON
PHONE No: 08166799447, 08093151996, 08052562576
MODEL: GL450 4MATIC
COLOUR: BLACK
MAKE: MERCEDES BENZ
MILEAGE: 23191
AMOUNT: #12,500,000 NEGOTIABLE

Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by Aboriota4real(m): 9:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Aboriota4real:
Mercedes Benz ML450 4Matic Black colour Tokunbo, This is a super beautiful and stylish car, this car is superb and it is highly loaded with awesome features, it has a great look, it is accident free, rust free, no scratches, no dent, this car is a 4WD, it has DVD headrest, leather seats, step board, spoilers, roof rack, sunroof, automatic trunk, cup holders, tinted glasses, navigation system, reverse camera, dashboard DVD player, front fog lamps, alloy wheels, 3 roll seats, V8 engine, double exhaust, it is Lagos Tin Can cleared,

SELLER: OLAMIJUWON
PHONE No: 08166799447, 08093151996, 08052562576
MODEL: ML450 4MATIC
COLOUR: BLACK
MAKE: MERCEDES BENZ
MILEAGE: 23191
AMOUNT: #12,500,000 NEGOTIABLE

Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by pafestula(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2016
Only on Nairaland dealers or sales boy doesn't know the model and maker of the car they are advertising , even the accurate year of manufacturing, I dont blame you guys, as many of you don't know what VIN is all about and how to make use of it. Anyway there is NO ML450 sir, this GL series oga dealer.

2 Likes

Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
Smh is this 2012? You don't even know what you are marketing sef
Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
pafestula:
Only on Nairaland dealers or sales boy doesn't know the model and maker of the car they are advertising , even the accurate year of manufacturing, I dont blame you guys, as many of you don't know what VIN is all about and how to make use of it. Anyway there is NO ML450 sir, this GL series oga dealer.

Lol.. I tire for the matter my brother.
Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by princetom1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
EkeneElectrons:

Lol.. I tire for the matter my brother.

Nna, this hustle get k leg. Information na power, abeg, how this op dey make sales, even dangote will not order for ML and u deliver GL

1 Like

Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by Aboriota4real(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
Nawah for una for Nairaland oo, person no dey make mistake na him i made mistake ni? instead of you guys to correct someone u will rather insult the person and i wouldn't blame any of you that do that because that shows how weak ur brain is, i wanted to type G i mistake to type M and instead of correction na insult follow. Well point of correction to the MR I 2 KNOW that is asking if this is 2012, i will like to inform that this ride is 2012 on VIN and on belt and the other MR I 2 KNOW that talks about checking the manufacturing year through the VIN, i will like to tell you that i have been using the VIN even before u started a car business, and for the man that says HOW DOES THIS PEOPLE MAKE SALES? pls kindly know that God is the one selling my cars for me not marketing and if you doubt kindly check my listing or follow my trend or better still visit me in my office at Ikorodu..... such a low life people.
Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by pafestula(m): 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Aboriota4real:
Nawah for una for Nairaland oo, person no dey make mistake na him i made mistake ni? instead of you guys to correct someone u will rather insult the person and i wouldn't blame any of you that do that because that shows how weak ur brain is, i wanted to type G i mistake to type M and instead of correction na insult follow. Well point of correction to the MR I 2 KNOW that is asking if this is 2012, i will like to inform that this ride is 2012 on VIN and on belt and the other MR I 2 KNOW that talks about checking the manufacturing year through the VIN, i will like to tell you that i have been using the VIN even before u started a car business, and for the man that says HOW DOES THIS PEOPLE MAKE SALES? pls kindly know that God is the one selling my cars for me not marketing and if you doubt kindly check my listing or follow my trend or better still visit me in my office at Ikorodu..... such a low life people.

"By their advert we shall know them" look at this mumu sales boy claiming to be real, for your mind now you are high profile and also important? I don't blame you, but simply because you saved small money from your errand boy's allawee and bought China phone and got free MB from your services provider, then posted stupid advert on auto section for free shouldn't give audacity to disrespect who can buy your entire generation. Keep it up boy... you are just growing!
Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by Aboriota4real(m): 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2016
you are such unless and a very stupid living human being for calling me an errand boy, i have never in my life serve one before and saying u can buy my entire generation, may heavily thunder strike ur mouth and your so called wealth that has no respect for other. i made a mistake and instead you to correct me, u instead insulted me for no reason. May my God deal with you. idiot.
Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by pafestula(m): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Aboriota4real:
you are such unless and a very stupid living human being for calling me an errand boy, i have never in my life serve one before and saying u can buy my entire generation, may heavily thunder strike ur mouth and your so called wealth that has no respect for other. i made a mistake and instead you to correct me, u instead insulted me for no reason. May my God deal with you. idiot.

Glossy irresponsible sales boy, imagine your utterances! where did I insult you in my first post? thank your star am not moderating auto section anymore , your discrepancy thread would have earn your enteral ban.

*Advise* A responsible seller dont get angry with any prospective buyer or anyone for whatever reason, add that to your skills sales boy.

Ask where Ademola777, inspiredm and other mouth dehorea cars dealer who came here before, ask how famous there were then and where they are now. But I don't blame as a sales boy, "Ogata, oga ota, owo digbolugi e ape"
Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by Aboriota4real(m): 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
bro not your fault, if not for freedom of internet and cheap data am from out telecommunication companies, how on earth would you have gotten the opportunity to run ur stinking mouth at me. calling names. well no wahala. a mo iru yin, eyin eyan radarada
Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by pafestula(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
Aboriota4real:
bro not your fault, if not for freedom of internet and cheap data am from out telecommunication companies, how on earth would you have gotten the opportunity to run ur stinking mouth at me. calling names. well no wahala. a mo iru yin, eyin eyan radarada

Ok let me burst your bubble, how much are you selling? let me surprise you and buy this machine from you so you can show some respect, iyen tun nko?
At least our conversation can make front page after I wire money into your OGA's account.
Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by Aboriota4real(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
Lol........ burst my bubble? well i wouldn't look down on you because u never can tell what tomorrow will bring otherwise i would have said that you should wake up from your dream or stop imagining acquiring stuff like this because this ride will cost you #12m last. ko si eni ti nka ire owun owo ni koko. lo ba tan
Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by pafestula(m): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
And you are sure I wont be able to buy it? Now what if I buy it, make your promise here now and let people read it. Then I will surprise you.
Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by Aboriota4real(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2016
if you buy it i will apologize publicly here and hail ur maturity ....
Re: Toks 2012 Benz GL450 4matic #14.5M SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! THANKS FOR UR PATRONAGE. by Bizibi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Lolzzz

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uber Spec Honda Accord 2009 Model For 1.950m / SUV Sale!! 2004 Acura MDX... Asking Price: ₦1.3million / (SOLD)!!!Reg Mercedes Benz GL550 2008 In Abuja For N5,800,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.