Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata (41836 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) / Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by tunshe: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
zanebaddo:
You better not come anywhere near north because we will kill you for betraying islam.. Islam forbids huging!! but allows girl child marriage yes!! !!

Aisha buhari is next. Buhari should divorce her, then we will tie her up and stone her to death for going against islamic marital law.

Nigeria belongs to the north and there is nothing any one can do about it.

Only a fool will believe you are a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by Sirmuel1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Look the name sef kannywood.
Bunch of frustrated f*ols

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by EmperorLee(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mynd44 come and Ban me lipsrsealed undecided whether Mark Zuckerberg go employ me for fb too angry
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by rhames(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
And the hypocrite who did not have the opportunity to sleep with her in the first place will be regretting why she was expelled. Oh Go! When will people here learn the word tolerance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by musa7m(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
jonhemma11:
Disappointment sometimes maybe a blessing.Suspended Hausa actress Rahama Sadau is set to feature in Hollywood as Akon and Jeta Amata invite her to visit their film set in Los Angeles, California, where they are working on a project.

She was invited by the duo who are currently working on a project which will take them to  Senegal, South Africa and Nigeria in December.

Jeta Amata is an award winning Nigerian film maker, based in Los Angeles, California. He comes from a family of successful film makers and has worked with countless A-list actors. He has worked tirelessly to create a fusion between American and African cinema.

It should be recalled that Kannywood recently suspended Rahama Sadau for featuring on what they deemed as immoral video.

Congrats to her in advance!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/suspended-hausa-actress-rahama-sadau.html
.......OK...next pis
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by manopaka(m): 2:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
zanebaddo:
You better not come anywhere near north because we will kill you for betraying islam.. Islam forbids huging!! but allows girl child marriage yes!! !!

Aisha buhari is next. Buhari should divorce her, then we will tie her up and stone her to death for going against islamic marital law.

I Think you are a product of Boko Haram.......with such stone age ancient mentality.Being Sick is the right word I can use to describe you.Hope u r set to marry ur 10yr old daughter to one of those uncircumcised things.Your religion teaches you to stone ppl to death.Rubbbiiiishhhhhhhhhh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by ArabMopol(m): 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rahama Sadau will be like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
I no the kannyWood chairman e don tay way the nigga day eye rahama but the shima no free give am face

I like ur style jare. You're a northern babe with class wink

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by ArabMopol(m): 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
and the useless kennywood will be like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
mranswer:
Good for her , how he epp recession?
Monkey!!! Hater alert!!!!
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by mranswer: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
agongajoseph:
Monkey!!! Hater alert!!!!
Hater alert? Dan durun Uwarka? Rahama is my gee
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by naruto02(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Why was she banned in kanniwood
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by modsfucker: 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
zanebaddo:

Kaci uwarka, karya kake dan taba kawai. A ina addini yace ayi haka?

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by redsun(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
That is why these muderfuckers are drawing so-called Nigeria back. They still live in the pre-neolithic age like the Taliban.
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by Bgorgeous: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Congratulations darling let dem continue to drown in their self righteousness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by aoyih(m): 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
zanebaddo:

I wanted to respond to ur comment in a logical and rational way, but discovered that you are nothing but a stupid goro chewing hausa bororo!
Na your type dem d recruit go boko haram.
Educated illiterate..!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by mengho(m): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dauraking:
Please after you visit Hollywood, try to visit San Fernando Valley to star in one or two adult movies to rub it in on the Kannywood hypocrites who wanted to confine you to the kitchen and bedroom. Those Imams must be told we are not in Stone Age.

if she does that, she don forfeit her home 4ever, even her papa go disown her
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by zanebaddo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
aoyih:

I wanted to respond to ur comment in a logical and rational way, but discovered that you are nothing but a stupid goro chewing hausa bororo!
Na your type dem d recruit go boko haram.
Educated illiterate..!!!
hahahahah chai all these e-curse wont help any body bro.. . its just sacarsm!!! !! recognize it..
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by zanebaddo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
manopaka:

I Think you are a product of Boko Haram.......with such stone age ancient mentality.Being Sick is the right word I can use to describe you.Hope u r set to marry ur 10yr old daughter to one of those uncircumcised things.Your religion teaches you to stone ppl to death.Rubbbiiiishhhhhhhhhh!
stop cursing its just sacarsm.. Lol una no go kill me chai
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by mengho(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
zanebaddo:

I love dis dude, which mental hospital are you located at, I love to offer some drugs for your quick recovery.

One more thing, I very much know you are a flat head. No notherner will ever type dis crap you just dish out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by ianSweet(f): 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Splendid, am happy for her. May God deliver the hausa-fulani masses and their backward ways of reasoning.
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by Cchuks27(m): 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
XaintJoel20:
When will banning from Nairaland also become blessing in disguise?

Well, it can. All you have to do is see the loopholes in Nairaland and build your own online forum way better than NL
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by dazfoot: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmm..... Text fans to 33811
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by CioAngels(f): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
Rahama, congratulations, kannywood should keep their pretentious morals. Awon abori ma bowa.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by ajoshuay(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
Every disapoinment is a blessing, she wil in d place were even d managemen of kannywood hv neva bein.
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by justmenoni: 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
no be lie though, i don't get it though and I'm still trying to see where she's brrn shagged in that music video SHA..

Chanchit:
Banning would turn to business in kanniwood now, pay 2m if you want us to ban you
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by chinene1(f): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
zanebaddo:

Someone is really high on cow dung!

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
blackberlin:

I like ur style jare. You're a northern babe with class wink
tongue
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by vislabraye(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
OJUcrook:
Senselessness is when you ban an Actress because she hugged a male Artist on a music video, but hail your Emir for marrying a 14 year old minor

I taya Oh !! No be hypocrisy be this ?

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by Topestbilly(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
zanebaddo:

Very stvpid ediot boy

Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by penukz2015(m): 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
zanebaddo:

[b][/b]you forgot your brain in the Market.. Come collect am
Re: Rahama Sadau Invited To Hollywood By Akon & Jeta Amata by bragxz(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Na so una d talk.. what is Islam? Islam is a white man religion practiced according to the tradition of the Arabians. Black Nigerian shld be wise to know that white men religion is here for purely economic reasons... imagine how much that Saudi govt generate in tourism called Hajj in a year..

Monkey the work baboons d chop... I ain't monkey and I don't want u to continue bng monkey..
#wiseup

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) / #BBNaija; I have started Receiving my Prizes- Miracle Thanks CloseUp Nigeria / Lil Kesh, This Is Why You Don’t Have An Endorsement Deal - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.