Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen (579 Views)

Jonathan Calls For True, Fiscal Federalism. / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk / Patience Jonathan Hits Back At Buhari - Nigerian Women, Leave KITCHEN Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by YungMike(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Patience Jonathan, a former First Lady of Nigeria and the wife of former President Goodluck Jonathan, is one of those who can strongly disagree with President Muhammadu Buhari on his views about women’s place in the society.

Recall that earlier today the president has laughed off his wife’s statement about his plans of re-election in 2019.

During a joint press briefing with German Chancellor Angela Merkel he said: “I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room.”

However, Dame Jonathan, who is known for her work towards advancing the rights of women and children, called on Nigerian women and girls to stop limiting themselves, go out of the shadow and expand horizons.

Source:- https://www.naij.com/1009466-nigerian-women-leave-kitchen-now-patience-jonathan-hits-back-at-buhari.html
Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Yes go out of the shadow. Let the housemaids do the cooking grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by eshietIntrepid(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
When our mumu want fine us out, is always in public.
Each time Buhari leave the shores of Nigeria, u can be sure he will make one or two careless statement

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by spartoo: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
when Buhari made the comment Patience Jonathan be like..

Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by YungMike(m): 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cutehector:
Yes go out of the shadow. Let the housemaids do the cooking grin

Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by Nateben(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
My First Lady...........

Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by Ikigia: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
An avenue to say something in awhile, thanks to Buhari's jokes.
So who will be in the kitchen then?? still thinking.........
Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by BossKratos: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wetin dis criminal bush woman dey talk again?

Have you returned our $15m yet? Ole...
undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by GoodofNaija: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
Including her husband lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by Caseless: 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
Leave kitchen, come out and steal our money like this shameless fat thing talking.

Nigerian women, come out and be counted as presidents of Nigeria like it was under GEJ with this thief.

Trash!
Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by GMBuhari: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
That thieving wurgly biatch actually actually called a conference?

Adonbilifit
Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by jumper524(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Aisha should mark my word that no responsible man would accept such behavior from his wife and she should know that we the northern men has turned our back on her for such disrespect.
Re: Patience Jonathan Calls On Nigerian Women To Leave Kitchen by panafrican(m): 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2016
Crap ! after they leave kitchen they better get ready to marry with each other which also means living under an eternal curse

(1) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Press Conference Between Chancellor Merkel And Buhari / Exclusive Photos From Fayose's 2 Years Anniversary Thanksgiving Service Today / World War Three Warning - How To Survive A Nuclear Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.