Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,036 members, 7,849,172 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Angry Man Thinks President Buhari Needs To Sell Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Man Thinks President Buhari Needs To Sell Nigeria (581 Views)

"Igbos, Buhari Needs Your Support To Succeed" - FCT Minister, Musa Bello / Channels TV Thinks President BUHARI Doesn't Speak English Language Well? / Economic Woes: Buhari Needs God’s Intervention —Oba Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Man Thinks President Buhari Needs To Sell Nigeria by Oizarammy(f): 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
There is so much anger and bitterness in the land and every one tries as much as possible to make use of any platform to air their opinions concerning the current situation of Nigeria.
An angry man was caught on camera saying that Nigeria needs to be sold by Buhari so we all can move to another country and in his opinion the only thing our amiable president has done since he came into power is wearing of fitted kaftans and nice loafers. That's so epic. Well, I guess he must be drunk.

Watch the video below

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/angry-man-thinks-buhari-needs-to-sell.html

Re: Angry Man Thinks President Buhari Needs To Sell Nigeria by Bluezy13(m): 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmm...

This is so epic...

2 Likes

Re: Angry Man Thinks President Buhari Needs To Sell Nigeria by biadaba: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Eeya,hes so pained and drunk, no worry its well my brother just go to London and start spending pounds.

Lalasticlacla
Re: Angry Man Thinks President Buhari Needs To Sell Nigeria by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Who will buy the Buhari type of Nigeria?
Re: Angry Man Thinks President Buhari Needs To Sell Nigeria by yarimo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
That is what you get from your brain after smoking SAMBISA FOREST weed grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Man Thinks President Buhari Needs To Sell Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Maybe nigeria can be sol faster with OLX
Re: Angry Man Thinks President Buhari Needs To Sell Nigeria by Lanretoye(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
who will help me mend my cracked ribs now?...

(1) (Reply)

Amosun, Osinbajo, At Ceremony Of National Council On Industry In Ogun(photo) / Aso Rock Cabal Agree To Free Saraki If Magu EFCC Chair Cofirmation Is Frustrate / Did Hillary Clinton Learn From GEJ By Calling Trump To Concede Defeat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.