Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Shel6ix Gratitute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shel6ix Gratitute (302 Views)

Shel6ix Says No! For I Rep The Mic Show. / Five Things Fans Said About Shel6ix Music Career Equivelent To Yung6ix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shel6ix Gratitute by Wizjaizy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Here comes another powerful deal with this guy (Shel6ix) again, shel6ix is offering his gratitute to all his fans, love one, friends, boss and co-workers.

Meanwhile, Shel6ix is offering this time before his contract kick off i.e probably December or first week of January, to all the upcoming artists, show organisers, party organisers, birthday and wedding parties a chance to call for a feature or perfoming on your event.

This is exciting, all you need to do is to contact him via Jacksonakoh@gmail.com or His manager on 08121460033 simple..

Note: Always go for that which is the total source of your HAPPINESS

(1) (Reply)

Shel6ix Says No! For I Rep The Mic Show. / A Healthy Sex Life Is Possible After Menopause / King Sunny Ade's Guitar Auctioned For N52m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.