Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,946 members, 7,866,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

The Way Men Reasons - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Way Men Reasons (626 Views)

The Way My Daddy Reacted To My PREMARITAL Pregnancy(watch Video) / See The Way People Are Shaking Like Jelly Fish Because Of This Glass Bridge / Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way Men Reasons by oluspicy: 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
You sucked your mum's breast for 2 years or more, and you haven't done anything tangible for her.

You sucked your girlfriend's breast only for 3 months and you bought her iPhone 7.

Bro, close your eyes let's pray...

Father, behold your son this moment and please take his manhood that his using to think...

In Jesus name I pray!

(1) (Reply)

Go Make Nigeria A Better Place / Important Message From The Senate / Latest 2016 Chrismass Joke Of Year - Laugh And Tire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.