Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,701 members, 7,834,336 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) (48476 Views)

10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures) / Hilarious Picture : Funny But True (photo) / 20 Funny But True Moments In Secondary School (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by shumuel(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2016
carmag:

your intuition should tell you that more than three to four persons are using the same handle *lala which spreads morning afternoon and night shifts, lala cannot be a superhuman that works round the clock without a rest not to talk of family obligations

Wow, coming from you this must be legit, so we have 3 in 1 lala, no wonder,, I call him AutoBot grin

But... With the kind of Technology we have today, one could go anywhere with a Pc device and work on it at any given time as long as the Internet Connection is fast.

You just want to make lala look non-super grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2016
divinehand2003:
Nice one OP

[b][/b]There are those groups of minors on NL who just like making irrelevant comments that has no bearing with the title of the thread and sit down to await those that will spank them for OUT OF POINT replies. Look at them below.
This guy is one of them, I wont mention his ID (but starts with k and ends with d, I know he will understand if he sees this comment), he typed 'not surprised like Buhari, like supporters.... bunch of Dulllardoes' and because he was FTC, he had over 200 likes, plus the help of some bias souls. Can u imagine such comment on a very crucial topic.... I was like, WoW! shocked. I spank him like ur post suggests sha o!

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by CplusJason: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2016
obontami:
she dumb as fccck. grin
Lol, baba, i give you the go ahead, "knack her pussy ruggedly" Lala kant do anything. grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by hahn(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

This is so annoying...

You wey you go see better thread you no go carry am go Fp. Mr Snake cheesy grin tongue
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by bennymark(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2016
With the way you don de popular pass nairaland, I go arrange lawyer keep for eun sha,

Meanwhile we suppose go register domain name for nairaland.com ooooo

Natural traffic

lalasticlala:

"I saw mosquitoes in my house, should I kill it?", cc lalasticlala

" I want to sleep with my girlfriend, How do I start?", cc lalasticlala

" My toto de scratch me, Help Me please!!", cc lalasticlala

Lwkmh grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2016
shumuel:

Wow, coming from you this must be legit, so we have 3 in 1 lala, no wonder,, I call him AutoBot grin

But... With the kind of Technology we have today, one could go anywhere with a Pc device and work on it at any given time as long as the Internet Connection is fast.

You just want to make lala look non-super grin

I'm only stating the obvious and not to berate anyone, even as strong as a donkey maybe over use of it will have it slump right there in your present

therefore, you might travel with same Arik airline on different occasions but definitely not same pilot, so the important thing is that the services remains the same

are you clear now !!
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 16, 2016
Seun:
Sorry. didn't know you couldn't log in
just help us bring d pictures bck pls
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
that word is lewd and salacious! I thought it was censored. Pray for God to forgive you now, and modify the post.

You don't have to be a man pleaser by displeasing God, there are manifold ways of doing so. Even if it is a quote, a peccadillo is a peccadillo, irrespective of how and why it is committed.

What kind of nonsense is this one saying for christ sake. .eeh

all these holier than though polluting everywhere....religious section is no longer big enough for you. .huh
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by shumuel(m): 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
carmag:

I'm only stating the obvious and not to berate anyone, even as strong as a donkey maybe over use of it will have it slump right there in your present

therefore, you might travel with same Arik airline on different occasions but definitely not same pilot, so the important thing is that the services remains the same

are you clear now !!

Okay, got ya grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=lalasticlala post=50225702 " My toto de scratch me, Help Me please!!", cc lalasticlala

[/quote]
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=lalasticlala post=50225702 " My toto de scratch me, Help Me please!!", cc lalasticlala

[/quote]

BANNED!
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by obontami: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, baba, i give you the go ahead, "knack her pussy ruggedly" Lala kant do anything. grin
my prick too big for her toto, my rod fit tear her puna grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Lovelynature(m): 2:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by armadeo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin

You know what just screen grab your mentions and post it as your dp.

Lol. Make i add +1

Lalasticlala.

My auto correct even knows your name.

Bros I hail.

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Opepsylove: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
13. Meanwhile, there exists a group of people (I belong here) who actually don't give a f?ck about what goes on.. They just come to read comments and get entertained. All the time they're like... grin
oh this is me.he he
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chinedujustin:
op you forget some funny nairaland monikers.
you go see something like
industrialfan (dem born you for factory?)
menstrualpad
deepfreezer
cc lalasticlala grin
Y Na my name you first mention? someone cannor name hisself in peace again?

BREEZE BLOWER WAS HERE
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by HERSLEY(f): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
lol bad boi
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by mikron(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Firstboi01:
7. Somewhere, all the time there are those groups of people always on the lookout for new (potential Front page) posts like...
people like LadyF and smellymouth. u practicularly see those nairalanders on the front page of every thread. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by idesylvester(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shey all of us no blong 2 d other room

Wetin I dey even talk self

Cc:: lalasticlacla help me out

shocked

Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Spongia1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin
The famous Lalasticlala. Please oga, do one favour for me abeg. Please upload your real pishure make we see your face. Seeing your face has become somewhat of an obsession for me. I just see the next person and keep wondering, Is this Lalasticlala? Put me out of my misery.
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by sunnedee2: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin

Lalasticala!!!!!

I should have known better than to view nairaland while eating. imagine, I nearly choked with laughter while reading this.

God will forgive you for nearly killing me tonight...

SARCASTIC: Should I continue eating my food?
cc: lalasticala
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by Winnelyn(f): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
maxism2:

Don't take everything u see on Nairaland serious ooo. Berlyn was only joking .

Don't mind him jare undecided
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by nocosomia: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin

OMG, I didn't know you are also humorous grin cheesy
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by yanabasee(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
lalasticlala:

Lwkmh grin

This is the first time I've seen u comment on a thread and I'm happy u know how to use the "T" word too...

And I never knew u were a comedian too..
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by apatheticme(f): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2016
Firstboi01:
Its really refreshing and relaxing, after a hard day's stress, to just login here and laugh away your sorrows. Aside the learning that takes place on nairaland, the drama here is enormous. The time I spend here is all worth it. I can't remember login out of nairaland without atleast a smile on my face. Thank you guys, everyone here, for always making nairaland fun. I see us as one big family.

So true. grin
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by MhizVeronica(f): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Firstboi01:
4. That moment when nairaland stopped all airtel's freebasics users from viewing pictures or even logging in, thereby rendering the whole thing useless... They left 'us' all like

(Seun, biko, that thing saves lives. Bring it back for us. Please.)

Lalasticlala, seun pls bring it back true true ooooo I tot it was my phone until i came across this....
Re: 15 Funny But True Observations On Nairaland (with Pictures) by MhizVeronica(f): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
Firstboi01:
13. Meanwhile, there exists a group of people (I belong here) who actually don't give a f?ck about what goes on.. They just come to read comments and get entertained. All the time they're like... grin

i can relate to this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Could Anyone Tell Me Where Mr President Is Going In This Picture / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) / Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.