Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC (42975 Views)

Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto / Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) / Amina Mohammed Cleans Gutter With Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo
this man be like i go bleep am till e squirt today lol
she her mouth is Good for bj

Bro take it easy

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo this man be like i go bleep am till e squirt today lol she her mouth is Good for bj

lmaooooo. Naughty you
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo this man be like i go bleep am till e squirt today lol she her mouth is Good for bj

lmaooooo. Naughty you
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by FUCKU: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:

you talk abi na write.. You talk like a man
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
FUCKU:

you talk abi na write.. You talk like a man
whatever u talk like a woman
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by spokesman3k(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:
Are

Are female for real ?
. . . . That was really blunt to have come from bae
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
spokesman3k:
Are

Are female for real ?
. . . . That was really blunt to have come from bae

i stay with niqqiz alot so i know what they do n what they say
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Ten12(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ur busy cruising with her when she should be in the other room....ehhh ordinary commissioner
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by calabardick(m): 6:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo

I thought say you be woman?
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
calabardick:

I thought say you be woman?
Meaning
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Legend87(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Nigeria's minister of Environment, Amina J Mohammed, was seen in an elated mood while cruising in Abuja with commissioner of Budget and Planning in Kaduna State, Muh'd Sani Dattijo. The cheerful minister showed her youthful side as she posed for a selfie.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/amina-mohammed-shows-her-youthful-side.html

Is posing for a selfie now showing of one's youthful side? What then, should aged people do to show their aged side? Smash the camere/phone?
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by femi4: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo
shocked
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by giles14(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Nigeria's minister of Environment, Amina J Mohammed, was seen in an elated mood while cruising in Abuja with commissioner of Budget and Planning in Kaduna State, Muh'd Sani Dattijo. The cheerful minister showed her youthful side as she posed for a selfie.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/amina-mohammed-shows-her-youthful-side.html
beautiful woman since u dey above my league. am would b going for ur daughter.

beware
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by phreakabit(m): 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Destination : The other room. . . .
Grab your tickets now!

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Edum13656: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
I thought they are muslims... why are they in the same car. Are they driving to the #OtherRoom?

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by TijaniAbu: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Cruising with PTF stolen loot after killing Salidjo. Buhari should have locked her up, unless he shared in the money.
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Orikinla(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
[size=20pt]The best attitude in current state of Nigerian government is to be more optimistic than the pessimistic.[/size]

Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by ghostmist: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
passionate88:
Nigerian president
bro na twitter be that??

tell me the source please.
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by mikolo80: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo
under de scratch you ba
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by tit(f): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo

dont mind the yello bleaching smelly pucci
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by tit(f): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Edum13656:
I thought they are muslims... why are they in the same car. Are they driving to the #OtherRoom?

whhyyy?
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by rabex123(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo
I no sure say u be girl ohh..
Such dirt
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by FUCKU: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
whatever u talk like a woman
however. Keep talking like a man
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by richidinho(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Aminat508:
Fine woman, looks like her tongue

**checks her dp**
shocked shocked shocked
You go soon hammer ooo
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
repent..God is real.
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by ROCE: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2016
It is so annoying the way people have become so disrespectful and mentally ill by talking about someone's mum, spouse, in-law etc in a sexual manner on this site. Seun, is Nairaland now the pervert's nest Common!!!!
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by starboyflight(m): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
she fyn ooo

How about yours? I like this girl
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
starboyflight:

How about yours? I like this girl
mine is for sefan
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by starboyflight(m): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
mine is for sefan

Forget your guy. Him no get p! Na day care boy
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
starboyflight:

Forget your guy. Him no get p! Na day care boy
he has the biggest n longest
can we see urs to confirm if its more than his own?
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by starboyflight(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
mrsefan:
he has the biggest n longest
can we see urs to confirm if its more than his own?
Nope, I'm sophisticated, cultured, classic and o have style. That's not something I can do. Roll with the big boys! Ur boy no get p baby[b][/b]
Re: Amina Mohammed Cruises With Muh'd Sani Dattijo In Abuja. PIC by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
starboyflight:

Nope, I'm sophisticated, cultured, classic and o have style. That's not something I can do. Roll with the big boys! Ur boy no get p baby[b][/b]
do u know sefan ? If u dont then u not up to him yet so stop telling me about fake big boy life style
and am not after money
am after true love ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Backing Her Baby To Participate In Peter Obi Rally In Oyo , Ibadan / Speakership: Tinubu Settles For Abbas, Kalu As Speaker, Deputy - Premium Times / Insecurity: Uzodinma Takes Refuge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.