Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,882 members, 7,824,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nairalanders, Who Do You Stand With? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Who Do You Stand With? (405 Views)

I Graduated With Third Class And I Stand With Dino Melaye(pics) / "I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Who Do You Stand With? by Opinedecandid(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
In the ongoing War of Attrition between the President and his Wife, who do you stand With?

Press Like For President Buhari.

Press Share for Aisha.

As for me and my household,

#IStandWithAisha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Who Do You Stand With? by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Keep standing oo. Don't goan do something reasonable with ur life! angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Who Do You Stand With? by KingsJohnson(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
For me and my household, we stand with Karma.

Karma has really remembered Buhari and his household for all the pains they inflicted on Nigerians
Re: Nairalanders, Who Do You Stand With? by Opinedecandid(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Keep standing oo. Don't goan do something reasonable with ur life! angry

Where do you belong, just identify.
Re: Nairalanders, Who Do You Stand With? by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Opinedecandid:

Where do you belong, just identify.

I belong to God! tongue

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Experts Urge FG To Tackle The Huge Infrastructure Deficit In Nigeria / “it’s A Lie From The Pit Of Hell,” Fayose Denies Shutting Down Ekiti Access Bank / President Holds Secret Meeting With APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.