Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,775 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God (27397 Views)

BREAKING: 15 Year Old Abia State Student Scores Highest In 2019 JAMB Exam / JAMB Result: Shepherd International College Student Scores 351 In 2018 UTME / UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Cooldream(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nigerian student who scored zero in admission screening and got admitted asks friends to shout amen, says it is the work of God[photos]

This is happening in Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe in Anambra state.
According to the candidate, he got 216 in JAMB and zero(0) in screening but he was admitted.
He took to Facebook this afternoon to shout Amen ten times, saying it is the work of God.
See the updates as posted on Facebook below.

url= [ http://www.henryaniagorsblog.com/2016/10/nigerian-student-who-scored-zero-in.html ] more photos and comments

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by somez(m): 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2016
Olodo. We thank God sha

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Justeenaleo(f): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Which God? lol

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by bolaji3071(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lol, I think say na school like oau, ui n co...... I for fear grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by krissconnect(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Keep deceiving ursef. God ko,fetish no.

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Justeenaleo:
Which God?
there's nothing God can't do. Am sure he didn't score zero but a lower score but he miraculously passed

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Cooldream(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
asuustrike2009:

there's nothing God can't do. Am sure he didn't score zero but a lower score but he miraculously passed

he actually scored zero

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by buffalowings: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
See high level of unseriousness

Scored zero and he his jubilating

Don't let me launch my personal IBMs at his school sha

Because correct people wey attend college of education dey here

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by MilesLamar(m): 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Spartanville(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2016
Is God is alive na grin

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by yhungmoney(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2016
Spartanville:
Is God is alive na grin
God is alive working miracles for those who believe in him.

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by padroken(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
the skul is around my vicinity maybe the screening score is a mistake
[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Cooldream(m): 11:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
yhungmoney:
God is alive working miracles for those who believe in him.
which kind miracle be dat?? oga i no gree abeg...dis one pass miracle

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Cooldream(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
padroken:
the skul is around my vicinity maybe the screening score is a mistake
[color=#006600][/color]
lol... mistake ke which kind sch dey make dat kind mistake

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by eleojo23: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2016
If the guy actually scored zero because he did not prepare for the exams, he should be ashamed.
I won't pity him if they withdraw his admission 'cos I don't encourage laziness.

He is just taking up the admission slot of another student who prepared and read hard for the exam.
sad

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by BobUg28(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2016
I'm finding it difficult to believe this story. How can he score zero in exam and got admitted? I think the op is looking for a way to promote his cheap blog.

Mtshew!

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by winkmart: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2016
he's a fool... He might still rewrite that UME

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Bugatie(m): 7:04am On Oct 16, 2016
And he's making it public, if they come find out say na mistake nau reseverse the admission cheesy

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by fucklil: 7:04am On Oct 16, 2016
somez:
Olodo. We thank God sha

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by VictorRomanov: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

He should tell us how much he paid to secure his admission and leave all this 'washy'

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2016
asuustrike2009:

he sorted it... using God as cover. God is not a cheat, how can God grant someone who scored 0 admission and ignore those who scored 200 above in postUtme?
don't know about your God, but my God doesn't encourage mediocrity.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by santos123(m): 7:07am On Oct 16, 2016
u bribe nd u dey call God

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by ijay18: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Lol..the guy for keep quiet make the school no locate am oo

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by freecocoa(f): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Such buffoonery, smh.

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Johncuppa(m): 7:09am On Oct 16, 2016
I've failed a course while in Lautech before and it was reversed the day I collected my result. A lecturer saw the result and took up the case, with the believe that I can't fail. When lecturers met and it was checked, they saw 39E. They finally changed the result.
Anything is possible, just that I don't understand how someone scored zero.

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Taryur3(m): 7:10am On Oct 16, 2016
Zero? The name of the school attracted the zero...I will still congratulate him though cos I don't know his challenges.

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2016
The boy no doubt is a dull person, his god must actually love laZy people to let him get admitted undecided

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by pretydiva(f): 7:13am On Oct 16, 2016
D guy sounds learned tho. Maybe he deserve it

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by back2sender: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2016
buffalowings:
See high level of unseriousness

Scored zero and he his jubilating

Don't let me launch my personal IBMs at his school sha

Because correct people wey attend college of education dey here
This same 5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers will be the ones pouring curse on thier head and saying naa buhari dey worry dem.
This kind of people are in the Majority and will not see anything wrong in corruption.

Re: Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Screening & Admitted, Says It Is The Work Of God by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 16, 2016
And he dey thank God

ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions / How Do You Wear Your Bag (pics) / Seplat Joint Venture 2020/2021 Scholarship Application Is Ongoing