Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Charles Okocha- Is He Truly “shining” Or Merely “clowning” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha- Is He Truly “shining” Or Merely “clowning” (737 Views)

Charles Okocha Is Winner Of VSKIT Voice To Fame 2019 / Charles Okocha Kisses Lady With Mouth Odour / This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charles Okocha- Is He Truly “shining” Or Merely “clowning” by emere007(m): 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
As Nollywood Igwe Tupac flows with his latest single" I'mo shine"

“Charles Okocha! Charles, Charl—iie !!!” how many times did I call you? well go figure! but I need to let some steam out, no disrespect intended., hope non was taken?

Charles Okocha I'mo shine

Now to the Crux of the matter!

Lately, a lot of Nollywood stars are diversifying- again who no de diversify this days when even our naija wan diversify from Nigerdelta oyel to Lake Chad oyel. Well , that is a matter for the political ‘fiffle’, right here we no de yarn politics.

Ehen! back to the matter at hand, I noticed that Nollywood Actor and drama king- Charles Okocha A.K.A Igwe Tupac, is taking this “I’mo shine” stunt to a whole new level as he advances his music career to a level I’m yet to fathom.

Wetin come happen?

He has enlisted some hands lately, lemme just quit going round in circles. Yes- it no longer news that he is in some sort of a collabo with retired Nollywood Actress and veteran- Aunty Hilda Dokubo. (Wonder what a spent force like our dear Aunt will do for him?)

You can hear her endorse the I’mo shine thingy in this Instagram vid:

The thing that kinda baffles me is that this guy’s whack lyrics is all about beef and I wonder who the whole diss is directed at? I mean you aint Olamide, Mode-9, Phyno, Vector, Jessy Jagz or even the boss himself MI? you are non of these baddiez! so what is it with the “I mo shine wether una lyk am or not-ish” attitude

READ Anita Joseph Exposes a Lil of her Backside in this Dance Moves!
Powered by Inline Related Posts
Again the beats was all cooked up from Dre’s “Still Dre” , he now adds a hook like he was doing Future’s beats or something?

The lyrics was lean, no punchline and utterly uncoordinated. It was just a cacophony of beats and more beats which I believe was stripped free from creative common site Soundcloud.com and other sister sites!

He was even bragging about shining in America, England and all of that, truly speaking bro- this a classic example of wackiness taken to a whole new level.

Acting or Music? which way Charles?

I’ve had the privilege of being on a set like 3 times watching this guy from behind the scenes. He is undoubtedly one of the best actors I know, but what is it with this attitude of making it look like something or someone is after you and trying to stop your shine?(whatever that is?)

Even Faze too?

charles-okocha-hilda-dokubo-faze-pose-together

Yes o! former Plantazion Boys lyricist and trio- Faze has joined the “I’mo shine “ frenzy, Faze from the last time I checked has not released even a single after his last album flop. So I wonder what Igwe 2pac could gain from an artist with no buzz, no chizzle and definitely no clout like the former?

Is this a Joke taken too far?

Charles appeared on a Radio show a couple of days ago and he posted this funny video on Instagram, which I reedited for your viewing pleasure. In the ensuing vid, our Person of interest was seen trying to use his normal fake American accent and swag on the Radio presenter, and the dude was like “abeg bros wetn u de talk cos like oga at the top I get hearing palaver”

Igwe 2pac all feeling funky responded, well just watch:

READ Yul Edochie Misses Wife and Home all the One way from Atlanta USA