Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

Battllinv With Chronic Heaviness And Pain In My Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Battllinv With Chronic Heaviness And Pain In My Head (779 Views)

Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battllinv With Chronic Heaviness And Pain In My Head by 001slickochuko: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
[b][/b][left][/left]Am 24 yrs old and will be 25 by March next yr. Am writing this with tears and coupled with the chronic heaviness and pain in my head. It all started 6 yrs ago when I was in the secondary school. I just finished representing my school in a competition and that was when I started having this frequent headache. When I got to MY final yr in the secondary
school, we started doing chemistry and Physics practicals. But for no just reason, whenever I handled those apparatus and equipments expecially when my mates were staring
at me, my heart will begin to palpitate heavily and when this happens, my hands will start shaking seriously. Meanwhile, during this period , I still had migraine headache occasionally. I managed to write my final exams where I came out with flying colors, having four distinctions and five credits in my WASSCE. The moment the exam ended, I fell seriously ill. This time around, I no longer felt that migraine headache but what I was feeling was pain and heaviness in my head. My Parents tried all sort of herbal and English medicine within their means but no improvement at all. The malaria fever subsided after some months but the chronic heaviness in my head remained. I feel chronic heaviness and pains in my head for 24 hrs of the day. I read my bible and other books through pain. Even when I manage to read, I can't read why sitting down on a chair and table, rather I have to lean on my bed to be able to read a little because the pain and heaviness will be unbearable. I managed to read and sit for my jamb thinking that if am able to get out of my environment, this will change for me. But now in my 400 level and preparing for my IT, things have remained the same. My grades have been extremely poor. Am even regretting why I decided to go to the university in the first place. Imagine a situation where u see ur mates reading their books but u are lying down on the bed not out of laziness but because of the chronic heaviness in your head. Hardly does a month go by, that I don't fall ill with fever. I have been to several churches and prayed and prayed. I have undergone several deliverance sessions in MFM church but there has been no single improvement. Even many of the Pastors there now avoid praying for me because they have prayed and prayed but no change in my situation. I don't know where to turn to. I don't want to commit suicide because I have suffered a lot already. I want to be free. Pls, nairalanders, and doctors or men of God in the house, pls help me out. I want to be free. I cry in my heart always especially when am alone. Is there any drug I need to be taking to at least releave me of this 24 hrs chronic head heaviness? Or any treatment I have not yet tried. Pls pls everyone, I need your kind suggestions. [b][/b]
Re: Battllinv With Chronic Heaviness And Pain In My Head by shege45: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
av u had an mri scan?
Re: Battllinv With Chronic Heaviness And Pain In My Head by 001slickochuko: 1:52am On Oct 16, 2016
shege45:
av u had an mri scan?

No
Re: Battllinv With Chronic Heaviness And Pain In My Head by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
SEE A DOCTOR! when you know the problem, then you pray to GOD., ,. or treat appropriately

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Life Style Has Really Change Me. / Treatment For Herniated Or Slipped Discs Via Laser Disc Decompression Surgery / Excessive Consumption Of Energy Drink Linked To Acute Hepatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.