Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Some Prayer Point That Will Be Trending In Our Churches Till End Of Year 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Prayer Point That Will Be Trending In Our Churches Till End Of Year 2016 (383 Views)

Apostle Suleman: INEC Doesn't Count Prayer Point But Votes - (photos,video) / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Prayer Point That Will Be Trending In Our Churches Till End Of Year 2016 by GoodMuyis(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Some Prayer Point That will Be Trending in Our Churches Till End of Year 2016

We have all seen the drama that follow Mrs. Aisha Buhari (Wife of the President), But I trust Nigeria every situation is a Blessing and my Prayer hungry friends will have prayer points like these:

=> My father! My father all my Blessing lying down on the #OtherRoom, O! release it to me now
=> O Lord anybody holding down on the #OtherRoom, Collect it by Fire in Jesus Name
=> My father! My Glory, sleeping inside the #OtherRoom, wake it up for me
=> Almighty God, Hide me inside the #OtherRoom of your power in this ember month
=> O Lord my God, if my Glory is locked inside #OtherRoom I enter by Fire
=> All witches and wizard using my #livingRoom for meeting, I scatter them by-fire by-thunder

Women will be like
=> God of Moses, Rain Down Manner from heaven into my #kitchen in Jesus
=> God of Elijah! inside my #Kitchen, barrel of meal shall not waste, cruse of shall not fail I Jesus name
=> Oluwa Olorun! I will not lie down idle inside the #LivingRoom anymore

Job seekers will be like
=> My God! ayam tired of sleeping inside this #livingRoom cushing epp me with a Job
=> My Glory will not die in this #LivingRoom, O God give a Job
=> God of the universe help me as you help my friend goodmuyis
=> Almighty Jehovah! ayam Nairaland FTC master, help me, ayam Tired of staying in #LivingRoom always

Full House wife will be like
=> Master Jesus! ayam tired of #kitchen occupation, promote me to the Top
=> My father my Bsc Certificate will not die inside #Kitchen

Oga Seun, Lalasticlala and other bachelor
=> O Lord God, I get vacancy for my #kitchen, #livingRoom and #OtherRoom, epp me, I need a wife
=> My father in heaven! this Ishilove fit my #kitchen and #OtherRoom elpp me talk to her (Na Joke ooo ehen)

Single ladies
=>O Lord God, I am master of cook, I must settle down inside my husband #kitchen and #OtherRoom

I wont be greedy add yours
Abi you no dey pray for house?
Re: Some Prayer Point That Will Be Trending In Our Churches Till End Of Year 2016 by Tallesty1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
God promote me from this room to the other room grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Prayer Point That Will Be Trending In Our Churches Till End Of Year 2016 by TheOtherRoom: 6:39am On Oct 16, 2016
Indeed
=> My father! My Glory, sleeping inside the #OtherRoom, wake it up for me

Story time Kids
One day,after Moses(Exodus hero) had grown up,he went out to where his own people were and watched them at their hard labour.He saw an Egyptian beating a hebrew,one of his own people.Glancing this way and that and seeing noone,he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand.
Moral of the story:You can be that Egyptian if you oppose me

(1) (Reply)

Went To Measure His Love? / Crucial Information For Catholics (and Others) / Open Heaven Devotional(06/11/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.