Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,998 members, 7,956,709 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture (72851 Views)

Caption This Trending Picture Of Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu And 2face Idibia / Ladies Like This Should Be In The Other Room And Not The Kitchen (photo) / Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by kings09(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Kyase, u r corrupt grin. I ll report u to buhari n DSS to come n bombard dat ur Other Room grin
Kyase:
yes
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Bluezy13(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Wizteaser:
So president deek no get shape and size?

Not about d!ck

But about Manners
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Wizteaser: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2016
Bluezy13:

Not about d!ck

But about Manners
The president himself lacks manners,or do you want me to remind you?.
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Bluezy13(m): 11:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Wizteaser:
The president himself lacks manners,or do you want me to remind you?.

mannerism is individualistic!
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Wizteaser: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2016
Bluezy13:

mannerism is individualistic!
but you dress to be addressed. As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Saturday80(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's really the other room
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Bluezy13(m): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wizteaser:
but you dress to be addressed. As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.

Such a norm shouldn't be contextually applicable when moral decadence is under consideration
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Wizteaser: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Bluezy13:

Such a norm shouldn't be contextually applicable when moral decadence is under consideration
Due to how hurt I am right now, I chosed to throw caution to the wind.
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Kyase(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
kings09:
Kyase, u r corrupt grin. I ll report u to buhari n DSS to come n bombard dat ur Other Room grin
Lol, na you know that one
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Innomach(m): 3:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Couldn't see Bubu's eye goggle at the door. Did he go into the other room wearing his eye glasses and cap?
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Bluezy13(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wizteaser:
Due to how hurt I am right now, I chosed to throw caution to the wind.

Wise choice

A hurt individual's cautioning is always seasoned with about 90% vulgarity.
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by theunnamed: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
totorimi:

Bros you put something for mouth talk am...

no.... so you go gimme?
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by theunnamed: 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
shegsky:

So, this is all you need in other for you to enter # TheOtherRoom. abi

smiley smileysmileysmileywinkwinkwink

something like that
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by Martinola(m): 7:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
siraj1402:
I beg this noise is enough.

I can never forget 4th of October 2016. It was like a dream how it all happened It still hurts me that I want to see u again I blame myself for ur premature death I can remember how we met In front of ariaria market..you were strong and full of energy, we accepted each other on our first date this life is a mystery u helped me forget my neighbor whenever dey are making noise u gave me peace and makes me listen to ur lovely voice till 4th October, wen d unforgettable happened we were on a bike heading to main market and u fell off frm d bike...I wasn't so fast to catch u wen a moving truck crushed u before my eyes, My earpiece.....!! my soulmate there's nothing like follow come
EARPIECE Adieu EARPIECE... R.I.P follow come Lmao! I can totally relate...
Ah..pele yake heart enh
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by jbblues24(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2019
That's gorgeous and appealing =) tongue
Re: Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture by jbblues24(m): 10:54am On May 31, 2019
Very thought out! Ahhhhhhh... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout These Hillarous But True Pictures. / If You Take Him Out Of Village, You Can Never Take The Village In Him (photo) / Why Not Laugh A Little Bit ( Funny Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.