Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose (56677 Views)

Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Babachir Lawal And Ali Modu Sheriff Pictured Together / Dino Melaye And Ali Ndume In War Of Words Over Screening Of Ibrahim Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Siscooh: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2016
flokii:

if we take you back to history now, displaying pics of malnourished women and kids from ur side during civil war, they'll call us wicked

we'll jist overlook for now.. and d chibok ish is not imaginary. Like oga, like follower, that was how that one too was rocking booty after d kidnap, didn't even blink an eye
nonsense
Overlook what! I am not from the east but we all know that Chibok is a big lie. Fear God I beg!
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by stevolinkon40: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:
I don't think we have heard all there is about these girls being paraded as Chibok girls.

Here are my questions. Nd if you have answers provide.

1. Anywhere in the world, when negotiations begin...There is a ceasefire between waring and opposing side. On monday Bokoharam bombed in Maiduguri killing 9 and Bokoharam was negotiating.
Tuesday Nigerian Airforce was bombing sambisa and smoking out Bokoharam members. Yet, we were told they were negotiating.

2. How can 21 girls of Chibok come back and there is no jubilation in Chibok, no picture of an excited mother trekking to Abuja to come and embrace her daughter after 2 years.

3. Lai Mohammed said nothing was exchanged for their release. Another news said 4 commanders of Bokoharam were released.

4 No siblings, cousins, uncles or educated family members of any of these girls writing on facebook or tweeting my sister has been rescued. We see Ali Ndume and no family members.

5. Chibok school, no news of excitement from those in school now that some of their seniors have been released.

6. You claimed you brought them back and flew them to Abuja where it will make news and took them to DSS clinic where they will not have the press take a close look and ask few questions. I never knew that DSS clinic is the best to rehabilitate emotionally wounded people.

7. 21 Chibok girls... girls whose families are smart enough to let them go to school have no families on twitter and facebook that are gping crazy with joy and excitement. They have no streets bursting into celebration... no Local government chairman and governor goiing to welcome them. Almost 100 found or escaped now, still no interview. Each one is spiritedoff to Sudan and some other country for "education."

No really, no pastor is using one to boast that the mother came to him topray andhis prayers worked HALLELUJAH! No alfa or Jazzman .

8. In another 2 weeks the 21 girls will disappear into thin air with no trace for interview like others before them.
All I know is that days and months ahead will reveal more.

9. How come none of the girls can speak even pigin English.

Feeders from Nigerian military says they are not aware any Chibok girls were released. And they have chosen to maintain their fight in North East. No Nigerian high ranking military officer can boldly tell you they are aware of any negotiation that took place. Only DSS know where they manufactured those village women. You negotiate and no cease fire? Hmmmm

When a lie has been told you need many more lies to sustain the former.
To whom head is given. Brain is required.

My Opinion.
sir can you try create a new thread for this taggng lalasticala. Everyone needs to read this. Thanks
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by jidecute: 8:30am On Oct 16, 2016
It is well with you girls!
Let not your heart be troubled, believe in God and also in Jesus Christ (John 14,1)
Revert back to Christ.
God bless you!
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Siscooh: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:
I don't think we have heard all there is about these girls being paraded as Chibok girls.

1. Anywhere in the world, when negotiations begin...There is a ceasefire between waring and opposing side. On monday Bokoharam bombed in Maiduguri killing 9 and Bokoharam was negotiating.
Tuesday Nigerian Airforce was bombing sambisa and smoking out Bokoharam members. Yet, we were told they were negotiating.

2. How can 21 girls of Chibok come back and there is no jubilation in Chibok, no picture of an excited mother trekking to Abuja to come and embrace her daughter after 2 years.

3. Lai Mohammed said nothing was exchanged for their release. Another news said 4 commanders of Bokoharam were released.

4 No siblings, cousins, uncles or educated family members of any of these girls writing on facebook or tweeting my sister has been rescued. We see Ali Ndume and no family members.

5. Chibok school, no news of excitement from those in school now that some of their seniors have been released.

6. You claimed you brought them back and flew them to Abuja where it will make news and took them to DSS clinic where they will not have the press take a close look and ask few questions. I never knew that DSS clinic is the best to rehabilitate emotionally wounded people.

7. 21 Chibok girls... girls whose families are smart enough to let them go to school have no families on twitter and facebook that are gping crazy with joy and excitement. They have no streets bursting into celebration... no Local government chairman and governor goiing to welcome them. Almost 100 found or escaped now, still no interview. Each one is spiritedoff to Sudan and some other country for "education."

No really, no pastor is using one to boast that the mother came to him topray andhis prayers worked HALLELUJAH! No alfa or Jazzman .

8. In another 2 weeks the 21 girls will disappear into thin air with no trace for interview like others before them.

Feeders from Nigerian military says they are not aware any Chibok girls were released. And they have chosen to maintain their fight in North East. No Nigerian high ranking military officer can boldly tell you they are aware of any negotiation that took place. Only DSS know where they manufactured those village women. You negotiate and no cease fire? Hmmmm

My Opinion.
Your Opinion! The truth!

1 Like

Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Lefty500: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2016
oluxy:
Am so happy to see them wear smiles.... Truly I'm.
Last two days when I saw them on TV, I cried n imagined what they might have passed through in d handa of their captors.

Thank God for the redefination.
You're already doing what they expected of you. So keep it up. I know there are many good people like.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by heritage2009(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.

You Spoke right and well. Let's watch and see what next
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by ifeomaekol(f): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.
I also share in ur opinion----looking @those girls, I see no truma in them----they were kids when they where abducted, there's no way a sane person wnt show the truma of what they passed through for 2 yrs. That smile ll take yrs to surface again if truly they passed through hell like they made us believe. Well in everything, God we thnk you.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Wizteaser: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2016
They're now chibok women.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Sundayvictor0(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2016
God expose all liars..these ones look like senators mistresses..am beginning to accept that Governor fayose is not mad..seems he has been saying the truth all these while.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by hannyjay(f): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.
enemy of nation [my opinion]
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Boko take care of them well o.....Thats if no b organized hausa girls b diz coz shekau i remembered said he has sold all d girls then..3yrs and this..Na scam
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Missonas(f): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
We all know that this is a circus show even the Boko haram themselves have kept mum on their release. We still dont have facts as to how the dropoff was made only in nigeria will such happen. Lies lies lies what amazes me is how they tell it not even minding that we know they lying
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by ihotukondu: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.

thank you . I have been thinking along this line too.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abcka811:
these girls were kept under very severe and tight corner with serious hunger, yet they are all grown up like children with wealthy families.
lol no one really knows d inner workings of what happened
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by dejavubobo1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.
My brother, I keep saying govt cant solve our problems coz government herself is the our problem
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
APC can deceive!!
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by oluwasayo12(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
ZAIN / AIRTEL .DATA ..5GIG=#2000 PER MONTH ::::30GIG =5500 ....FOR TWO MONTHS IF YOU NEEDS CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 09027860331.....ON WHATSAPP 07063888463ZAIN / AIRTEL .DATA ..5GIG=#2000 PER MONTH ::::30GIG =5500 ....FOR TWO MONTHS IF YOU NEEDS CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 09027860331.....ON WHATSAPP 07063888463ZAIN / AIRTEL .DATA ..5GIG=#2000 PER MONTH ::::30GIG =5500 ....FOR TWO MONTHS IF YOU NEEDS CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 09027860331.....ON WHATSAPP 07063888463
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
richidinho:
grin
Chibok girls ko.......... Zamfara almajiri ni

Make una continue dey deceive una self
.bros pls tell them abeg. They are deceiving them selves.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Siscooh:
Overlook what! I am not from the east but we all know that Chibok is a big lie. Fear God I beg!
thanks bro it is a fat lie time shall tell for it self
.....apc deceiving them selves
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by seunfape(m): 4:03am On Oct 17, 2016
ImDFavoured1:
Dey were taken away as dgirls and return as women. Kabiesi o
old faces , dry dry things
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by ImDFavoured1: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
ebosie11:
PHOTO OF THE WEEK!

After just 2 days in rehabilitation, our Chibok Schoolgirls are looking wonderful. Thanks to the Almighty God, the Federal Government, and all those who played a role in their release and rehabilitation.

The guy in the middle is Senator Ali Ndume (Borno South).

Photo Credit to: Muhammed Hussain.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/check-out-new-look-of-released-chibok.html?m=1

From what is c, it's like dey hv been meeting before and I perceive dey r only bringing to limelight what dey hv bn doing in secret.
Re: Released Chibok Girls And Ali Ndume Strike A Pose by juman(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
sdindan:
Are they inside the kitchen, living room or other room?

All the three. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts / Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List / Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.