Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Buhari's Lack Of Maturity Exposed Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Lack Of Maturity Exposed Again (498 Views)

APC EXPOSED AGAIN!!! Arewa Youths On Rampage Claiming Niger Delta (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu , Buhari's Lack Of Wisdom And The Futility Of Endless Trial... / Fayose & Obanikoro Exposed Again !!!latest Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Lack Of Maturity Exposed Again by MasterofNL: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
People who say that age does not necessarily represent how mature a man is are correct.

This brings me to President Buhari. I once wrote on nairaland that Buhari is not displaying the level of maturity expected from him as president and a man as old as he is. Buhari keeps behaving like a child and I am indeed shocked.

I once complained here that Buhari never handled the Biafra agitation well. Infact, he messed things up the more and aggravated the situation. I am a very young man but if I had been in Buhari's shoes, I would have quenched the Biafra agitation without firing any shots or killing any protessters.

This same Buhari went bersek on national TV shouting 'What zo ze Igbos want?'

This man said again on national TV that instead of the Igbos leaving Nigeria, they would ensure we all drown together.

Let us now come down to the present issue with Aisha's interview on BBC. For my part, Aisha spoke the mind of so many Nigerians but where she got it wrong was doing so on BBC. She ought to have known that Buhari is first of all her own husband before being president. She ought to told Buhari all that on the bed in their bedroom in Aso Rock.

That said, when Buhari was asked about his wife's comment, a matured man would have replied something like 'I am sure my wife is not happy with the present state of things in Nigeria and being a mother, she really wants to see less suffering among Nigerians. My government will do everything possible to ensure that we fufill all our campaign promises to Nigerians. I believe she will stand by my to move Nigeria to greater heights.' Instead, he went bersek again ranting that his wife belongs to the kitche, blablabla and covered it all with a fake laugh.

Aisha is a woman and we know that sometimes women allow their emotions overide their sense of reasoning. Men on the other hand should be able to keep their emotions in check and allow better judgement overide emotions.

Bottom line is that Buhari is not matured enough to be president. Forget that he is over 70yrs old, maturity does not necessarily come with age.

On a lighter note, I want to appeal to everyone to leave this Aisha matter alone. The issue has been overflogged and I wonder what that woman would be going through now.
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Maturity Exposed Again by MasterofNL: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Buhari's Lack Of Maturity Exposed Again by Mentcee(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
Her is illiterate

(1) (Reply)

Lady Beaten To Pulp For Publicly Challenging Benue Governor, Ortom (pics) / Ohaneze, MASSOB To Expel Igbo Politicians From Igboland / #todayinplenary Summary Of Proceedings For Thursday 20th October 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.