Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times (13623 Views)

Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Had A Surgery - Presidency Releases Statement / President Buhari Had Blood Transfusion In The UK / President Buhari Had The Gucci Shoes Before Now - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by sweetsandy4luv(f): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times Since 2015?

By 2015 when he emerged President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has divorced his wife Mrs. Aisha Buhari twice due to disagreement between the couple…

The divorce were, however, said to have been in accordance to the Islamic injunction which the wife will be forced to park out of her husband’s house at the third time.

Our source, a closed friend of the first family revealed that all is not well between the President and his wife because of the lifestyle Mrs. Aisha has adopted since her husband became the President which President Buhari is not comfortable with.The first divorce, according to our source took place three week after Mr. Buhari was declared President-elect and was awaiting the official sworn in ceremony, Aisha Buhari were said to have defied instruction of her husband to attend a public function organized in Imo state by the Progressives Governors Forum of APC.

At the said function hosted by the Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha, Aisha Buhari was reported to have made a statement which the President was not happy about.

The source added that: “the second divorce took place about two months ago immediately Mrs. Buhari returned from her trip to the United State of America (USA) where she met with Barak Obama’s wife.

“The President was surprised to see his wife in the manner she dressed in shot skirt which some Islamic leaders in the North also called the attention of Mr. President to.”

President Buhari, who our source said was bitter about this told his wife Aisha about his intention to divorce her for the second time.

The recent outburst of Mrs. Buhari against her husband however, continue to generate reactions. While some Nigerians felt good with the first lady, others think otherwise, suspecting that all may not be well between the Nigerian first family.
Source::http://www.newsflashngr.com/exposed-do-you-know-buhari-had-divorced-aisha-his-wife-3-times-since-2015/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by abokibuhari: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
the president is a disgrace to MANHOOD

when aisha go USA?

17 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by maverickdude(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
undecided
Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Bluezy13(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Only if PMB will stop washing our dirty linen outside...

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by dec0four: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Not all that glitters is Gold...even with 1st family

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Tremor007: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Look this babe (woman) well, you can tell she is too "much a load" for Buhari to carry and manage. This babe na digital while Buhari na analogue. Third divorce may be loading. Truth is, they don't really fit in well into each other. The babe (oh sorry the woman) too "tap"!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by omaguibu(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
Even though there are first family, I believe the issue is completely a family matter and should be left at that level.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by mymadam(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
abokibuhari:

undecided HABA! Why not leave PMB's MANHOOD out of this.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lies

Lies

Fake blog news

From ipods

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by koma1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
People should leave Pmb and his wife alone it is their family affair. They will soon resolve their differences in the OTHER ROOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Opinedecandid(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Even though I don't support President Buhari for not giving his wife/closest-family-member listening ears, and for making such a disparaging remark about her/the female folk, I don't also believe this news.
Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Emycord: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
His manhood right?
abokibuhari:

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by DIKEnaWAR: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
abokibuhari:

Haba! His MANHOOD no longer lives on. Can't you see that he has not been fvcking Aisha well? Why do you think she is complaining?

I think its high time he asks Buratai to help him fvck her well.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by 9jaBloke: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Damage Control??

Very poor attempt.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by alezzy13: 11:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
and how did OP get this information? stupidd blogger
Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Chekitaut: 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
I wonder how another man Family come become topic for the Masses. and if you ask reasons for recession them no know. Nija like GOSSIP. chai...

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
sweetsandy4luv:
EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times Since 2015?

By 2015 when he emerged President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has divorced his wife Mrs. Aisha Buhari twice due to disagreement between the couple…

The divorce were, however, said to have been in accordance to the Islamic injunction[/size] which the wife will be forced to park out of her husband’s house at the third time.

Our source, a closed friend of the first family revealed that all is not well between the President and his wife because of the lifestyle Mrs. Aisha has adopted since her husband became the President which President Buhari is not comfortable with.The first divorce, according to our source took place three week after Mr. Buhari was declared President-elect and was awaiting the official sworn in ceremony, Aisha Buhari were said to have defied instruction of her husband to attend a public function organized in Imo state by the Progressives Governors Forum of APC.

At the said function hosted by the Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha, Aisha Buhari was reported to have made a statement which the President was not happy about.

The source added that: “the second divorce took place about two months ago immediately Mrs. Buhari returned from her trip to the United State of America (USA) where she met with Barak Obama’s wife.

“The President was surprised to see his wife in the manner she dressed in shot skirt which some Islamic leaders in the North also called the attention of Mr. President to.”

President Buhari, who our source said was bitter about this told his wife Aisha about his intention to divorce her for the second time.

The recent outburst of Mrs. Buhari against her husband however, continue to generate reactions. While some Nigerians felt good with the first lady, others think otherwise, suspecting that all may not be well between the Nigerian first family.
Source::http://www.newsflashngr.com/exposed-do-you-know-buhari-had-divorced-aisha-his-wife-3-times-since-2015/

I don't know why you guyz like to create problem when there's none. It's totally unislamic[size=8pt] to force a lady out of her husband's house even after divorce. She must be allowed to stay for atleast 3 months. Don't always eat trashes whenever you're been fed.
Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by james255(m): 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

Haba! His MANHOOD no longer lives on. Can't you see that he has not been fvcking Aisha well? Why do you think she is complaining?

I think its high time he asks Buratai to help him fvck her well.
Hi DIKEnaWAR?
I used to vist this forum as a guest and indeed i have been fascinated by several posts made by nairalanders here for while, so that now I'm officially a member of nairaland community since yesterday.

it's my pleasure to be accepted and meet you guys here, I hope to learn a lot here, I really like this forum I find it is very informative and interesting, I owe you a great support.

But before I go let me say something, I am surprised with that cruel comment you made against your first family sir.

thank you in advance.
Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Mujaheeeden: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
abokibuhari:
What about WOMANHOOD

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Mujaheeeden: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
james255:
Hi DIKEnaWAR?
I used to vist this forum as a guest and indeed i have been fascinated by several posts made by nairalanders here for while, so that now I'm officially a member of nairaland community since yesterday.

it's my pleasure to be accepted and meet you guys here, I hope to learn a lot here, I really like this forum I find it is very informative and interesting, I owe you a great support.

But before I go let me say something, I am surprised with that cruel comment you made against your first family sir.

thank you in advance.
Keep kwayet there before i

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by sweetrace(f): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2016
Tremor007:
Look this babe (woman) well, you can tell she is too "much a load" for Buhari to carry and manage. This babe na digital while Buhari na analogue. Third divorce may be loading. Truth is, they don't really fit in well into each other. The babe (oh sorry the woman) too "tap"!
They've been married for 27 years.
Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by sweetrace(f): 12:12am On Oct 16, 2016
abokibuhari:
Why? Because he wants a loyal wife?
Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by basingstoke: 12:40am On Oct 16, 2016
abokibuhari:
Son, you mean to say MANKIND. We use MANHOOD TO WORK IN THE OTHER ROOM

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by laviecontinue: 2:07am On Oct 16, 2016
I'm just wondering what she's telling baba here. I'm guessing "iyalayae"

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by tit(f): 2:14am On Oct 16, 2016
so how she is talking anyhow to Sai baba.
no respect.
Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by tit(f): 2:15am On Oct 16, 2016
red painted mouth like olosho.
smellin pucci
Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by henryobinna(m): 2:33am On Oct 16, 2016
Nigerians focus on useful things that'll improve your lives and not Buhari's personal life.

this is why Nigeria is the current mess it finds itself, Nigerians are suffering and you're here talking about some else' life, are you not a loser?
Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 16, 2016
This shii is just being overflogged

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Nazacent: 4:17am On Oct 16, 2016
When Baba hear his name from the Other room

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Chubhie: 4:46am On Oct 16, 2016
The President was surprised to see his wife in the manner she dressed in shot skirt
Shouldn't Mrs buhari dress to tickle Mr buhari's fancy as his wife?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Bitterleafsoup: 5:17am On Oct 16, 2016
When and where did she meet any Obama?

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: Do You Know President Buhari Had Divorced Aisha His Wife, 3 Times by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Op, I can see that lying is yhur hobby. According to rumours, it is said that they have divorced twice. Remaining the last knob/knot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Youths To Ben Kalu: Declare For 2023 Governorship, We'll Support You / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign In Gombe / Aisha Buhari's Historic USA Visit Watch - Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.