Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

A Good Rewire Contact Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Good Rewire Contact Needed (1542 Views)

I Need A Very Good Rewire That Can Work On Acura Mdx 2009 Model In Abuja / Good Rewire Needed For My Mazda 626 / How My Rewire Tried To Trick Me By Turning Off VSC Light Without Fixing VSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Rewire Contact Needed by AmiLaHoit(f): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Dear NL family, my friend needs a competent/reliable rewire within surulere.
Kindly assist with the person's mobile number and name.
Thanks.
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by mayor2013: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
AmiLaHoit:
Thanks.

What is the problem with your friend's ride? Give this number a call 08156087872 or 08165520837
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by dopedealer(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2016
07060625565/ 08084393113.. Adan.
The guy is a wizard in the profession.
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by AmiLaHoit(f): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
mayor2013:

What is the problem with your friend's ride? Give this number a call 08156087872 or 08165520837

Thanks.
Just simple light and panic wires to be fixed.
What is d name of the contact and the location of his workshop please?
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by AmiLaHoit(f): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
dopedealer:

Thanks Dealer. We appreciate.
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by AmiLaHoit(f): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
dopedealer:

Dope this guy just dey ask me who gave me his number and I was telling him that if he does better work, em number myst fly but he seems to be more interested in getting ur name than the business I have for him.
Biko give me the name he knows u by and give him a call that Amy will call him now.
Pls tell me when done. Thanks
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by dopedealer(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

Dope this guy just dey ask me who gave me his number and I was telling him that if he does better work, em number myst fly but he seems to be more interested in getting ur name than the business I have for him.
Biko give me the name he knows u by and give him a call that Amy will call him now.
Pls tell me when done. Thanks

Call him now I just spoke with him.
Sorry for the late reply was very busy today just logged in NL after work.
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by AmiLaHoit(f): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
dopedealer:

Call him now I just spoke with him.
Sorry for the late reply was very busy today just logged in NL after work.

Okay thanks a lot bro.
Hope ur day wasn't stressful ?
Abshaeg give me ur name nah even if na guy name...hahahha
Don't want to appear silly again.
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by honmusa(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
AmiLaHoit:
Thanks.
If I were you ,I won't look for rewire ,i will look for a professional auto technician or take my car to a auto-workshop.
Cos rewire will cause more damage to your car in a bid to resolve issue due to lack of theoretical background in basic electrical concepts ,which is why a rewire will use a thin wire laced with dirty pure water nylon to connect a fan cos he doesn't understand the scientific implication .
That is why they are labelled Kazeem cos you are actually paying them to destroy your car .
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by dopedealer(m): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

Okay thanks a lot bro.
Hope ur day wasn't stressful ?
Abshaeg give me ur name nah even if na guy name...hahahha
Don't want to appear silly again.

I spoke with him already nah. I m scared of identity theft. Tell him from his brother that called him. And I told him Amy will call him. Ill send u a private message for my name it it's necessary
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by dopedealer(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2016
AmiLaHoit:
Thanks.

Morning morning, have u spoken with him now ?
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by AmiLaHoit(f): 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
honmusa:

If I were you ,I won't look for rewire ,i will look for a professional auto technician or take my car to a auto-workshop.
Cos rewire will cause more damage to your car in a bid to resolve issue due to lack of theoretical background in basic electrical concepts ,which is why a rewire will use a thin wire laced with dirty pure water nylon to connect a fan cos he doesn't understand the scientific implication .
That is why they are labelled Kazeem cos you are actually paying them to destroy your car .

Thanks
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by AmiLaHoit(f): 1:27am On Oct 22, 2016
dopedealer:

Morning morning, have u spoken with him now ?

Yes I did. Sorry been offline
Re: A Good Rewire Contact Needed by Edozie13(m): 6:28am On Oct 22, 2016
honmusa:

And that was exactly how the (american) light settings on my camry was ruined by 2 different "kazeems". Had to drive all the way to Ladipo to have it fixed, ended up doing an upgrade which still didn't correct the initial problem.

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Carrier (ivm Carrier) Pickup Features & Price / Mercedes 4matic ML 500 For Sale / Toyota Corolla 2005 Model Available For Distress Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.