Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Vacancies For Writers, Secretaries, Digital Marketers And Social Media Managers. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies For Writers, Secretaries, Digital Marketers And Social Media Managers. (1218 Views)

Social Media Managers / Research Assistant Needed Urgently / Social Media Managers Needed / Vacancy For Secretaries / Personal Assistants (CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies For Writers, Secretaries, Digital Marketers And Social Media Managers. by darezeezleke: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
Our company is looking for qualified applicants for the positions mentioned above.

These are full time positions and you have to work from the office situated at 176, Iju road, station bus stop, Agege. Lagos state.

We really do not consider your degree for other positions except that of a writer.

As a writer, you must be a graduate from a reputable institution in Nigeria. Bsc or Hnd, we value both.
Experience in internet marketing will be an upper edge for you.

Sposh Nation is a start-up company and this is a long term position.

If interested in any position, kindly send your cv to darezeezleke@yahoo.com or come to the office address on Monday from 10:00am - 4:00pm for an official interview.

If you are interested, kindly send your CV to the e-mail or come to the office for interview on Monday.

I'm a Nairalander and I am the co-founder of the company. I'll be glad to employ well-behaved people to
work with us.

Salary is not the only perk you will get by working with us.

PS: We are also in need of a website designer (contract job).

PPS: This is not some offline marketing job nor the popular drug sellers' job.

PPPS: Here is one of the sites you will work on: petcarepaul.com
Re: Vacancies For Writers, Secretaries, Digital Marketers And Social Media Managers. by Princecharming01(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2016
I just applied for the post of s writer. sent you a mail. thanks
Re: Vacancies For Writers, Secretaries, Digital Marketers And Social Media Managers. by darezeezleke: 9:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Princecharming01:
I just applied for the post of s writer. sent you a mail. thanks

Thank you

We received 4 CVs so far.

Don't forget, interview is tomorrow, Monday, October 18, 2016.

176, Iju Road (Mary House), Agege. Lagos

See you tomorrow
Re: Vacancies For Writers, Secretaries, Digital Marketers And Social Media Managers. by missyge(f): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
darezeezleke:

Thank you
We received 4 CVs so far.
Don't forget, interview is tomorrow, Monday, October 18, 2016.
176, Iju Road (Mary House), Agege. Lagos
See you tomorrow
since tomr is interview, can i still apply?
Re: Vacancies For Writers, Secretaries, Digital Marketers And Social Media Managers. by darezeezleke: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
missyge:
since tomr is interview, can i still apply?

Of course.

You can as well bring your CV to the interview tomorrow
Re: Vacancies For Writers, Secretaries, Digital Marketers And Social Media Managers. by sylvophobia: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
It was an awesome interview today with Mr Seyi. He is very simple and humble.

O Sunday
Re: Vacancies For Writers, Secretaries, Digital Marketers And Social Media Managers. by bamangar: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
darezeezleke:
Our company is looking for qualified applicants for the positions mentioned above.

These are full time positions and you have to work from the office situated at 176, Iju road, station bus stop, Agege. Lagos state.

We really do not consider your degree for other positions except that of a writer.

As a writer, you must be a graduate from a reputable institution in Nigeria. Bsc or Hnd, we value both.
Experience in internet marketing will be an upper edge for you.

Sposh Nation is a start-up company and this is a long term position.

If interested in any position, kindly send your cv to darezeezleke@yahoo.com or come to the office address on Monday from 10:00am - 4:00pm for an official interview.

If you are interested, kindly send your CV to the e-mail or come to the office for interview on Monday.

I'm a Nairalander and I am the co-founder of the company. I'll be glad to employ well-behaved people to
work with us.

Salary is not the only perk you will get by working with us.

PS: We are also in need of a website designer (contract job).

PPS: This is not some offline marketing job nor the popular drug sellers' job.

PPPS: Here is one of the sites you will work on: petcarepaul.com
kaiiii. just seeing this now. Sir is the offer still open? Do you still accept cv for any post? need job ooo

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Else Got This Job Invite From N.G.S.R / Lagos State Employment Trust Fund Pilot Scheme - Apply Now / Over 25,000 Register As FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.