Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Looking For A House Keeping Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A House Keeping Job (558 Views)

House Keeping Manager Job At Ascentech Services Lekki / House Keeping Supervisor At Rossland Group / Experienced House Keeping Manager Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A House Keeping Job by ZEPHYREN(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Please and please to any one that might be reading this, I'm in of a house keeping job or basically any job I can earn like 35k upward why I need this job his so I can be able to pay for my part time schooling and take care of myself. Since my father have decided to do some thing else with is money please i need help please
Re: Looking For A House Keeping Job by RUTHINYAEGBE: 11:21am On Oct 16, 2016
The best and easiest way I have seen so far is Wealthy Affiliate. With a premium account you earn $1 per free referral and $23.50 from each premium referral. Follow the guidelines here to register from Nigeria. https://resellrightsincome.com/2016/10/16/earn-1-per-free-referral-with-wealthy-affiliate-from-nigeria/
Re: Looking For A House Keeping Job by tchimebere(f): 1:53am On Nov 25, 2016
Wealthy Affiliate is an online community membership site founded by two online marketers Carson and Kyle and it became the number one community for creating and growing a successful online business. The platform teach you HOW to make money online.

Wealthy Affiliate is NOT an MLM program and you do not need to build a massive down line to make money from the program. You are not required to sell WA itself. It is NOT a “get rich quick” scheme.

The platform will help you to build a solid online business that will endure for a long time, along with 24/7 active support with its huge online community who interact with one another and offer guidance, to subdue the “notion of doing it alone”.

If u are Joining from Nigeria type this link in your browser http://teleport.to/ and
input this link /o9DE7h on the url space provided
then click on browse from US or UK.
Sign up for free and upload your image then complete the process by writing about yourself.
If you need help need help whatsapp me 08037318928
To your success
Queen

(1) (Reply)

List Of Things You Are Entitled To By Law From Your Employer / Ready to apply / Sandworth Properties Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.