Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. (1134 Views)

Screenshot Your Phone Menu And I Would Tell You About Yourself / Why I Would Not Be Upgrading To A New 2018 Flagship Phone This Year. / Why I Would Never Advise Even My Enemy To Buy A GIONEE Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by WalkerMichael(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
Glo is just practically useless and whack (sorry to say) . I had been subscribing the former data of 1k for 1.5gb for months until recently that they changed the data plans, then I decided to try out the 2k data plan. I was totally unaware that the 1k data plan I subscribed was on auto renewal.

So then, I had it in mind to subscribe for the new glo 2k 7.5gb, Naso I load the 2k, dialed *777# and followed the normal procedure in purchasing data ooh.... I encountered errors for about 3 times, then I checked my main balance and noticed 1k was deducted... (I was oblivious the fact that my previous 1.5gb plan was on auto renewal).

I picked up. My phone with Rage and placed a call to their CS, as usual it took our very own GLO about 40 minutes + to pick up my call. I explained my ordeal to the lady that attended to me and I told her what happened. She then stated that my previous plan was on auto renewal, hence the reason for the automatic 1k deduction of my airtime.

I asked if it could be reversed as I intended to subscribe for the 2k 7.5gb data instead and that I haven't touched the data yet, she asked me to hold on.. The lady was even conversing with me as if she could help.. God! Until she told me to place a call to 444.. Like seriously I swear I felt like drawing her from the phone call and giving her a manual reset thunderous slap for wasting 50mins+ of my time... Well, I mellowed, summoned courage and called 444.

They picked, and I explained the same thing I told the lady the other time.... Can you imagine the representative told me the airtime couldn't be reversed... I just felt dejected and ended the call angrily.

Why would glo act this way? What's the big deal in returning the 1k so I can subscribe for the 7.5gb data jeje.... This is one of the million reason I just love Etisalat....

I think NCC needs to look up to this matter. This is very terrible of Glo.

Cc: Lalasticlala bro please help me push this to FP! I'm definitely sure some Nairalanders would have experienced something similar with glo..
Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by emeijeh(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
What's all these glo this and glo that on Nairaland today? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by BigBlaqBoy: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
you cansay that again

Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by Sarhyd(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2016
Why is everyone complaining about Glo. It's getting much

One girl still dey lament for one thread, you sef don start your own
Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by miremoses(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
Op.Glo is not at fault,u are.don't you know once its on 'auto'matic renewal,it stays that way till u change it.don't take it the hard way,at least you have learnt,and also correct your mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by ddjay: 3:47am On Oct 16, 2016
ow pee, my suggestion, load anoda 1k and subscribe 4d 3.2gb and you will have 6.4gb
Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by WalkerMichael(m): 4:53am On Oct 16, 2016
miremoses:
Op.Glo is not at fault,u are.don't you now once its on 'auto'matic renewal,it stays that way till u change it.don't take it the hard way,at least you have learnt,and also correct your mistake.

I understand I'm at fault. I was only bitter about the 1k which they told me can't be refunded :/ their matter tire me jare
Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by power900: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2016
yea unless you re a new user you should know that's how Glo operates, actually I find that feature very cool, as a busy person I don't have time for dialing codes so I just load up my 3k and start browsing without more stress...............although it has its downsides though, if you are not on any plan, don't try load more than your sub amount or it gets deducted instantly

1 Like

Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by PMONEY6: 10:52am On Oct 16, 2016
glo has reduced my phone to a non browsing
phone.
I have a monthly subscription active.
Browsing is terrible, takes ages to deliver a common whatsapp message.

glo is the most useless network in the entire planet.
Yes! Tell them said so.
Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by WalkerMichael(m): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
PMONEY6:
glo has reduced my phone to a non browsing phone. I have a monthly subscription active. Browsing is terrible, takes ages to deliver a common whatsapp message.
glo is the most useless network in the entire planet. Yes! Tell them said so.
Lol. Nne those guys get lot of problem
Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by Rick9(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
I wonder why anybody would choose to use that hopeless network called Glo..

MTN is still the best network for browsing. The speed na jet
Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by samsam2019: 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
So how's it Glo's fault when you knew it's on auto renewal?

Abeg gerrarahia with your nonsense rants
Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by miremoses(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rick9:

lol..glo 'hopeless',dude watch your mouth.
Re: Glo I Would Never Forgive You For This. by miremoses(m): 9:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rick9:

lol..glo 'hopeless',dude watch what you write.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About New Age Power Banks? / COMEBACK: Nokia Plans To Re-launch 5 Old-school Phones / Top Ten Smartphones To Use. You Won't Belie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.