Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) (7002 Views)

10 Most Weird Human Parts / Top Most Weird People(future magneto they their ooh). / Tattooed Rolf Buchholz With 561 Body Modifications Makes Guinness World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2016
We all got used to inks and piercing in all possible body parts. Silicone boobs, fake lips and even butts. But there are people who go further. Their body modifications are insane!

A real life Wolverine. He was so addicted to the famous villain movie that dared to transform himself into the superhero. It’s hard to imagine the scale of pain for such an impressive piercing.

http://topbanger.com/lifestyle/most-weird-body-modifications-people-press-likes-to/

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2016
Extremely long fake lashes are incredibly popular in China. This trend is about to take the other parts of the world by storm. The only question here is: can she at least open her eyes?’

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Sometimes regular piercing is not enough. This is why people adjust a few dozens of rings to their bodies and make a connection between them with a band. They call it ‘corset piercing’

1 Like

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
What can be cuter than a tiny tail on your butt? Are you dreaming of a big rat in your house? Than you should go for a surgery.

1 Like

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Vegas stripper is proud of her fake breasts. She has the biggest implants in the world. No clue how comfy that is in bed, but looks ghastly.

1 Like

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
Any wish to go for a horn surgery? Cute tiny implants right on your forehead. Give your face that demonic look

1 Like

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
s lady went to the surgeon and asked for the third boob. She confessed that it was a weird way to make men stay away from her. The lady is a 100% asexual and that was her odd way to inform the world about her position. Although she tried hard, the attention to her body keeps growing.

1 Like

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:45pm On Oct 15, 2016
Tunnels entered our lives years ago. But we used to see them as ugly holes in punks’ ears. And these people find it cool to cut out vents in their cheeks.

1 Like

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:46pm On Oct 15, 2016
This way of torturing your boy is called ‘scarification’. There are madheads who let the masters cur off tiny pieces of their skin in order to get a fancy ‘tattoo’.

1 Like

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by dauddy97(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
strange things everywhere..... this nightmare

1 Like

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
What sort of madness is this?

1 Like

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by larabae13(f): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2016
Oh me gosh!! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2016
whites are sooo weird
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by Sensie(f): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2016
Ewww!!! Gross!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by Nightie(f): 12:27am On Oct 16, 2016
dis tinz ar so disgusting mehn!
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by Ritieyalu(f): 12:38am On Oct 16, 2016
I dnt like any of those,FREAKS!!!!!
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by starboyflight(m): 12:43am On Oct 16, 2016
larabae13:
Oh me gosh!! shocked shocked

Which would u advice me to emulate?
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by larabae13(f): 12:49am On Oct 16, 2016
starboyflight:

Which would u advice me to emulate?
well, which one do u think would fit ya? grin maybe the 'corset piercing' or the 'tatoo' any one u want
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by dacovajnr: 3:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Mo fo Oooooo! shocked shocked
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by SAMBARRY: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2016
Cute and sexy grin grin grin
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
angry shocked
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by starboyflight(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
larabae13:
well, which one do u think would fit ya? grin maybe the 'corset piercing' or the 'tatoo' any one u want

How about doing both. U & I cool
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by Oketoks(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
yuck! it nauseates me
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
thankGod say atleast nairalanders don see the one way pass them

1 Like

Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by lilmax(m): 2:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Cute and sexy grin grin grin
yes nah,na this kind thing dey turn you on.... weirdo
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by SAMBARRY: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
yes nah,na this kind thing dey turn you on.... weirdo
lil fool get off my mention wimp grin

If you don't Like it doesn't mean others won't. Moreover the elders say one man's food is another man's poison so please get lost grin

You have been noticed tongue
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by lilmax(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
SAMBARRY:
lil fool get off my mention wimp grin

If you don't Like it doesn't mean others won't. Moreover the elders say one man's food is another man's poison so please get lost grin

You have been noticed tongue
you can mumu sometimes undecided
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
you can mumu sometimes undecided
e pain am grin

Hobiiii tongue tongue grin
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by vivalavida(m): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yuck!!

Am outta here

Next thread please
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by lilmax(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
SAMBARRY:
e pain am grin

Hobiiii tongue tongue grin
na me find trouble grin......atleast you are still alive with your stupidity grin i thought you left nl
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
lilmax:
na me find trouble grin......atleast you are still alive with your stupidity grin I THOUGHT YOU LEFT NL
you wish grin

You must really consider yourself that important grin

Lil fool abeg go and fok with that your matchstick phenese and get off my mentions

Brothels are everywhere and if you don't see I suppose your sisters or granma is at home or better still a cow like your colleagues do to go and tongue
Re: Most Weird Body Modifications(photos) by lilmax(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
SAMBARRY:
you wish grin

You must really consider yourself that important grin

Lil fool abeg go and fok with that your matchstick phenese and get off my mentions

Brothels are everywhere and if you don't see I suppose your sisters or granma is at home or better still a cow like your colleagues do to go and tongue
okay she still got it (stupidity)grin ...... I hereby leave your mention

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEE Jacob Zuma's 25-year Old Fiancée - Now They're Breaking Up (GRAPHIC PICS) / See How Much Hushpuppi Worth Before He Was Arrested Like Is Brother Otunba Cash / Photo Of 5 Sisters Who Are All Doctors Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.