Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,919 members, 7,866,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari (791 Views)

Reno Omokri On Cattle Colonies: What Will Happen To Any State That Allows It / ''history Will Not Be Kind To Obama!'' - Reno Omokri On Slavery In Libya / Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by Nnamdd1(m): 5:54am On Oct 16, 2016
According to Reno Omokri, President Muhammadu Buhari told reporters that he has claimed superior knowledge over his wife, Mrs Aisha Buhari And the rest of the opposition, that, in the end, he has succeeded.
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/reno-omokri-on-president-buhari.html?m=1

Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by EHMIR(m): 6:01am On Oct 16, 2016
Iam in the other room(toilet) right now,i shall comment latr
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by otukpo(f): 6:05am On Oct 16, 2016
PMB has not spoken well.
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:08am On Oct 16, 2016
The poster ^^^^^ please meet me in #theotherroom
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by abokibuhari: 6:10am On Oct 16, 2016
i doubt if space still remain for me for the upper room...
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by Ahmadgani(m): 6:20am On Oct 16, 2016
he succeeded in winning elections! pls read between the line of his statement. making Nigeria poorer and confining women to the kitchen and other room is another different thing. let me even ask do u expect the president to confine his house girl to his kitchen, living room and other room?
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by Babacele: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Reno Fraud Omokri ,( no apologies)or who has forgotten his internet frauds hiding under some names to spread lies about the SLS ? He should spare us his trash! Buhari brought Aisha from teenage hood and nurtured her up to this stage where all the stupid Okris now want to comment about. So if Buhari believes her place is in the kitchen ,why did he send her to schools? Why did he support her to study cosmetology n kindred courses? a typical alimajiri Malam , reasoning like an ipob, sending his wife to study cosmetology n stuffs ? Reno and his party PDP failed us hence we changed them n he is least qualified to preach governance or morality to us. stewpid!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by Histrings08(m): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2016
O gba suuru
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by sekundosekundo: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2016
Babacele:
Reno Fraud Omokri ,( no apologies)or who has forgotten his internet frauds hiding under some names to spread lies about the SLS ? He should spare us his trash! Buhari brought Aisha from teenage hood and nurtured her up to this stage where all the stupid Okris now want to comment about. So if Buhari believes her place is in the kitchen ,why did he send her to schools? Why did he support her to study cosmetology n kindred courses? a typical alimajiri Malam , reasoning like an ipob, sending his wife to study cosmetology n stuffs ? Reno and his party PDP failed us hence we changed them n he is least qualified to preach governance or morality to us. stewpid!

Pls can't you make your contributions without insulting IPOB?.
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by Babacele: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Pls can't you make your contributions without insulting IPOB?.
where did I insult ipob?
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by Bugatie(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
The poster ^^^^^ please meet me in #theotherroom

What will two men be doing in the other room together?

14 yrs is real o
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2016
Bugatie:

What will two men be doing in the other room together?

14 yrs is real o
na tOtO I see up there oh no be preek angry
Re: Reno Omokri On President Buhari Claiming Superiority Over Mrs Aisha Buhari by Earth2Metahuman: 7:20am On Oct 16, 2016
At least we have president won't we be caged by his wife now cheesy

Turai caged Jonathan for more than 2years and didn't allow him to become president until yorubas come his rescue.

Pej literally has the same power has the president for more than six years as she control all our armed forces.

Quote me sing your usual zombie song.. Me don't care tongue

(1) (Reply)

Speak Positively About Nigeria, Buhari Urges Citizens / Nnamdi Kanu's Congratulatry Message To U.s President Elect.....donald J. Trump / PHOTOS: Osinbajo And Gov. Sani Bello At Niger State Festival Of Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.