Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption (28523 Views)

Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan / Senate Probes Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan Over N4tr Customs Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by sankky: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2016
Another wash-wash. These distractions and decoys will no longer work.
We remain focused on what you are doing to save the economy.
This government's obsession with media manipulation is reaching its expiry date despite the number of media aides & paid internet agents whose hourly jobs is to vomit on, defecate on or derail any news that is unfavorable to them.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by Miles300: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
We cannot be deceived cool

Buhari we need power

Buhari we need good roads

Buhari we need good railway system

Give us a positive Economy

We are tired of media stories
tell dem bro , we are tired of the corruption talk and no conviction.. They should face our economy it's gettin worst everyday
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by musicwriter(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2016
This is the type of news Lai Mohammed wants you to read. Its either the news is written this way or the blogger\author is locked up in jail.
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by Opinedecandid(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2016
laprince:
Trying desperately to divert the attention of Nigerians from the other room.

No giant strides on developments. Just media and revenge probing.

For every week, there's something to keep Nigerians busy. Weldone.

I agree with you.

Every move of this administration is diversionary.
Simply because they lack direction and solutions to myriads if problems they contributed to plunge Nigeria into.

They are just stage making shows everywhere to earn applauses from dullards.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by seXytOhbAd(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2016
I find such news to be too stupid and distracting for a Sunday morning. Even the EFCC spokesperson no sabi wetin dey happen for him side. The story is either a lie, or EFCC has gone from an anticorruption agency to becoming an agency of confusion and clueless people.
Happy Sunday folks
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by Cupid4(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2016
I suspect one of the Ministers might be from Oyo state
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by solaere(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2016
This mr bubu nd all his security agency like Dss,Efcc,Ag....thought nija's are empty headed like them ministers being probe is equal to nonsense .......when saraki case of forgery nd fake asset issue has died down,when d case of budget padding by dogara nd co neva even cross to court,when reps alleged sex scandal in US rose nd fell witout clear vindication,when plagarising president obama's speech is seen as a mutual error,....dis country needs revolution !!!.
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by Mentcee(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2016
When will they probe Madman Daura?
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by Siscooh: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2016
gurunlocker:
Lol... the foolish ministers the dullard waste 6 months to search for....... Once a dullard, always a dullard
So you already believe the story, no wonder they deceive and dribble you guys.
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by DanielPop(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Issokay! I am also poking inside my eye with a sledgehammer looking for cataract! undecided
dre11:

http://punchng.com/efcc-probes-buharis-ministers-corruption/

Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by gurunlocker: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2016
Siscooh:
So you already believe the story, no wonder they deceive and dribble you guys.

Lol.... deceive who? very funny
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by Siscooh: 8:57am On Oct 16, 2016
gurunlocker:

Lol.... deceive who? very funny
The gullible!
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by gurunlocker: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2016
Siscooh:
The gullible!
OK.... the gullible are the zombies, maybe you are one
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by Siscooh: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2016
gurunlocker:

OK.... the gullible are the zombies, maybe you are one
Do I sound like a zombie? That makes you more gullible!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by gurunlocker: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Siscooh:
Do I sound like a zombie? That makes you more gullible!

This is Sunday, if you ain't a zombie... Just get off my mention, cool?
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by trinity11(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2016
Our gracious father, we hv sinned and fall short of ur glory, we hv gone astray from thy teaching and we pray for ur mercy upon our lives, family, frds, colleagues and this country. hv mercy upon Nigeria for the sake of thy son JESUS CHRIST,,_AMEN
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by yinkslinks(m): 9:14am On Oct 16, 2016
This man is 4ucking ugly and a weed smooker grin grin grin grin grin grin now they want to divert our attention shocked shocked shocked shocked
dre11:

http://punchng.com/efcc-probes-buharis-ministers-corruption/

Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by muller101(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2016
SW and SE. The top 2 most corrupt regions in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by pressplay411(m): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2016
gurunlocker:
Lol... the foolish ministers the dullard waste 6 months to search for....... Once a dullard, always a dullard

Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by tempest01(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2016
Sacrificial lambs. Just to try and send a message that APC members to have been investigated.

Watch out where they come from
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by Uchenduin: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2016
I saw it sometimes ago here in nairaland dt when he come bck he wil cuk up story of efcc probing top govt official just 2 divert attention of nigerians from OTHER ROOM kpalava,now it hv happen,

Buhari cn u jus see hw empty u are,a common nairalander wil sit down at d comfort of his room nd predict ur govt,
sir,so u hv gone this clueless nd empty just within 8months,we ur supporters re so ashame now dt we cnt see anyother propagander 2 defend u.

God pls 4giv me 4 supportin dis man,av lead d country astray,just giv me one more chance.

Goe pls help nigerians,dnt abandone because of our mistake 2 elect pmb.dnt 4sake us,dnt allow ur children 2 gradually perish.even his wife whch is meant 2 b one body wt him is now shouting 4 nigerian future being astake.

Fellow nigerians tins hs gone worse,if u re stil sleeping pls wake up,lets put heads 2geda 2 fight 4 this.

I hope by d special grace of God wt us,2geda we cn do alot.
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by dadebayo1(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2016
I have a feeling My uncle Adebayo Shittu from oyo state is the one from south West... Bros is busy enjoying alone... We await action..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by kings09(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2016
Wen d wailers were sayin it, u ddnt accept. Since ur buhari's party is full of saints
madridguy:
Corruption everywhere.
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by madridguy(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016
Why always me? grin

kings09:
Wen d wailers were sayin it, u ddnt accept. Since ur buhari's party is full of saints
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by kings09(m): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2016
Bro, I go de call u. It's because sai baba thinks ur like is still backing him dats y he feels he z always on d right track.
madridguy:
Why always me? grin

Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by madridguy(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2016
Take it or leave it, Abu Zahra is the best thing that happened to Nigeria recently. With time you will have a clearer picture of what am saying.

kings09:
Bro, I go de call u. It's because sai baba thinks ur like is still backing him dats y he feels he z always on d right track.
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by vanbonattel: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
If rotimi amechi is not in prison, the whole anti corruption war is a play for children
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by BarrElChapo(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari Use DSS.. no double standards here[b][/b]
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by ezechueze(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 16, 2016
You mean Shittu and Enemalah
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by WiseFool2(m): 11:19am On Oct 16, 2016
Wailers be like 'what of Amaechi na'?
Re: EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption by smileyoo: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2016
na waooo! dis govt sef. every week, one new drama to keep us distracted 4rm d main issue of economic nose diving. it 'll be a big shame for dis govt, if after 4yrs, there is no single conviction of any corrupt official, wt all dis hype of fighting corruption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bwala: Why Tinubu Has Refused To Release Funds For APC Campaign Directorates / Achebe's Book Is "Fictitous, Full Of Lies" - Ozodi Thomas Osuji / Nigerian Soldier Shot Dead In The North(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.