Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,229 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

So Much Embarrassments From This APC Led Government; Personal Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Much Embarrassments From This APC Led Government; Personal Opinion (483 Views)

Crippled Man On A Wheelchair Protesting Against Buhari Led Government (Photos) / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Led Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Much Embarrassments From This APC Led Government; Personal Opinion by massinola(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2016
The whole world has been thrown into a turmoil by the President of Nigeria with his unguarded and unreasonable the other room comment. Each time he travelled out of the shores of this country, there's always one blunder or the other. That sometimes makes one wonder if the numerous PAs and SAs appointed by the president are for or against him. The first lady's assertion that the president do not know 45 out of his 50 appointments might not be far from the truth. Why did I say so? If actually he's acquainted with these people, why do they seem not to get anything right? Is it actually that they don't know what they are doing or they are on a mission. When the same mistake is repeated over and over again then something is wrong somewhere. Who prepares the president for a press conference? Do they not tell him the dos and the don'ts in a press conference? Why do they keep embarrassing us each time they are out of this country. The other time it was the mistake of calling German chancellor president of West Germany, the APC and their e-rats came to his diffence that no body is above mistake OK. He went on to US to call us all common criminals, they told us he's a man of integrity who doesn't sugarcoat the truth but says it as it is. That's him for you, alright. It didn't end there. They launched change begins with them campaign, he went on to deliver president Obama's 2008 change bigins with me speech without knowing. They said it was an over zealous staff. Thank you don't mention. To the final upper cut and the most deadly, he told the whole world on air women belong to the kitchen, living room and the other room. What an embarrassment. My question are; what has the APC media team been doing? After Aisha's interview, did they not expect questions regarding that interview to come up so they could guide their president on the right way to tackle the question as he's actually proving his critics on his lack of formal education right? Why do they always wait until he's made a mistake before coming up with damage control? All throughout GEJ's six years we never experienced these kinds of embarrassments. I think its high time the Senate passed the bill to make debate compulsory for anyone vying for any political position in Nigeria into law. That can to some extent save us this type of international embarrassment. My problem is not actually with the president that much because I didn't expect anything different from him. My problem is with APC and their e-rats double standards. When he said some Nigerians living abroad are common criminals, they rushed to his defence, he's a man who cannot do without saying the truth. We accepted for peace to reign. Now he's said Aisha belongs to the kitchen, living room, and the other room, they have rushed to tell us to observe his facial expression before he said that. He was joking. Now its no longer the truth but a joke, hmmmm. Joke on an international stage? Joke in a serious business? Joke with a country's political situation? Truelly they voted in a cartoon watching old man as a president. Just take a look at how they are making mockery of Him not us on twitter worldwide. Its a shame. Please if the efcc or the dss come calling for me, tell them I'm in the other room.

Re: So Much Embarrassments From This APC Led Government; Personal Opinion by bmxshop: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Dont under estimate the powers of the Jagaban, he owns the media. In d coming days, more and more mud slinging will surface or leak online.
Re: So Much Embarrassments From This APC Led Government; Personal Opinion by vanbonattel: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2016
We warned you all that Apc is a gathering of bitter and disgruntled politicians, they will continue to disgrace themselves while we watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Much Embarrassments From This APC Led Government; Personal Opinion by alawi5k: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2016
massinola:
The whole world has been thrown into a turmoil by the President of Nigeria with his unguarded and unreasonable the other room comment. Each time he travelled out of the shores of this country, there's always one blunder or the other. That sometimes makes one wonder if the numerous PAs and SAs appointed by the president are for or against him. The first lady's assertion that the president do not know 45 out of his 50 appointments might not be far from the truth. Why did I say so? If actually he's acquainted with these people, why do they seem not to get anything right? Is it actually that they don't know what they are doing or they are on a mission. When the same mistake is repeated over and over again then something is wrong somewhere. Who prepares the president for a press conference? Do they not tell him the dos and the don'ts in a press conference? Why do they keep embarrassing us each time they are out of this country. The other time it was the mistake of calling German chancellor president of West Germany, the APC and their e-rats came to his diffence that no body is above mistake OK. He went on to US to call us all common criminals, they told us he's a man of integrity who doesn't sugarcoat the truth but says it as it is. That's him for you, alright. It didn't end there. They launched change begins with them campaign, he went on to deliver president Obama's 2008 change bigins with me speech without knowing. They said it was an over zealous staff. Thank you don't mention. To the final upper cut and the most deadly, he told the whole world on air women belong to the kitchen, living room and the other room. What an embarrassment. My question are; what has the APC media team been doing? After Aisha's interview, did they not expect questions regarding that interview to come up so they could guide their president on the right way to tackle the question as he's actually proving his critics on his lack of formal education right? Why do they always wait until he's made a mistake before coming up with damage control? All throughout GEJ's six years we never experienced these kinds of embarrassments. I think its high time the Senate passed the bill to make debate compulsory for anyone vying for any political position in Nigeria into law. That can to some extent save us this type of international embarrassment. My problem is not actually with the president that much because I didn't expect anything different from him. My problem is with APC and their e-rats double standards. When he said some Nigerians living abroad are common criminals, they rushed to his defence, he's a man who cannot do without saying the truth. We accepted for peace to reign. Now he's said Aisha belongs to the kitchen, living room, and the other room, they have rushed to tell us to observe his facial expression before he said that. He was joking. Now its no longer the truth but a joke, hmmmm. Joke on an international stage? Joke in a serious business? Joke with a country's political situation? Truelly they voted in a cartoon watching old man as a president. Just take a look at how they are making mockery of Him not us on twitter worldwide. Its a shame. Please if the efcc or the dss come calling for me, tell them I'm in the other room.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Buhari And Obasanjo Led Nigeria Into This Economic Collapse - Oyegbam / Kaduna State Govt. Performs Ground Breaking Of $120m Potato Farm / Murdered APC Chieftain, His Wife And Son Laid To Rest In Rivers State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.