Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation (2101 Views)

Us-based Comedian Chris Cotton Dies At The Age Of 32, Week Before Birth Of First / Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals / PHOTOS: Megalyn Echikunwoke, Chris Rock’s Nigerian Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6vdOcehgc

Watch. Is Chris Rock right about black women going by how Nigeria's first ladies wielded power in the past until Buhari became President.

3 Likes

Re: US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation by sarrki(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2016
Hmm wailers are going gaga
Re: US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2016
U guys should forget this aisha this, aisha that. Rubbish distraction that won't benefit anyone. The country has too many problems, people are being killed here in the north, economy is going down, hardship everywhere and this is what you choose to do with ur time undecided
Re: US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2016
Buhari is a citizen of stüpidity

3 Likes

Re: US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation by DaudaAbu(m): 8:04am On Oct 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation by falcon01: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:
U guys should forget this aisha this, aisha that. Rubbish distraction that won't benefit anyone. The country has too many problems, people are being killed here in the north, economy is going down, hardship everywhere and this is what you choose to do with ur time undecided
i see you
Re: US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2016
falcon01:
i see you
I see you too. It's so annoying
Re: US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2016
lofty900:

Leave us with our time. Afterall its our time and not yours. You can use yours to solve all the problems by 'visiting Nairaland'. That is not our problem and ours should not be yours too.

3 Likes

Re: US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation by yungryce: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2016
Crazy video.
Re: US Comedian, Chris Rock Talks About Aisha Buhari's Situation by MuttleyLaff: 11:36am On Oct 16, 2016
1stCitizen:
h t t ps://youtu.be/Bv6vdOcehgc

Watch. Is Chris Rock right about black women going by how Nigeria's first ladies wielded power in the past until Buhari became President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKi1ePbpi4c

Chris is top notch and a class act,
he says it as it is, and is quite right as it resonates with our Aisha and the festered Naija First Lady Office debacle

Love his whole Clinton sketch and especially the implication of how Hillary put all in jeopardy

''...Hillary Clinton put us (i.e. us, as in us and US) all in danger.
She put the security of the free world in jeopardy and she needs to suffer the consequences for her actions
Monica Lewinsky shouldn't have stood a chance
She (i.e. Hillary Clinton) should have been the ''first'' lady on her knees to suck his d`ick
Hey, hey, I've got it. I've got it, I've got it, I got the d`ick.
Tickle his ass or stuff. Hey, hey grab a ball, make yourself useful...''

- Chris Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNAdpjJSdE8
https://www.youtube.com/user/OgasAtTheTop/featured
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC148BC0F690DFD76

I love and enjoy political comedy and/or political humour a lot
Unlike our crop of over-rated naija comics,
though not a professional comic, Dr Damages (i.e. Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo) of Sahara Reporters
does a great job, on Sahara Reporters YouTube Channel, with his Dr Damages Show political satire

Another are Black House Productions' blackhstudios
and the much missed and currently in hiatus, the Buni TV puppet political satire program with writers like Tolu Ogunlesi and Niyi Ademoye

(1) (Reply)

Angela Simmons Shows Off Hot Bod As She Hit Maimi Beach / Singer Kcee Dance And Romance Ashawo Girls In The Night Club(pics,video) / EFCC Reacts To Banky W And Adesua's Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.