Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) (9417 Views)

Don Jazzy Transfers N100k To A Fan After He Said This To Him Yesterday (photo) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) / See The Skimpy Dress This Lady Wore To A Club In Benin Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Gossiplover: 10:05am On Oct 16, 2016
When they spread legs privately, the world is not aware and the body parts are not seen publicly. But revealing more than enough in the public is totally out of it. This lady was spotted wearing this boobs-revealing attire at a party. What do Naija ladies really benefit from this?

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/see-what-naija-lady-wore-to-party.html

1 Like

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Flirtyjane(f): 10:09am On Oct 16, 2016
It only breast cancer that can devalue those boobs.

lalasticlala, fynestboi

3 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Educationentry: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Tolexander: 10:16am On Oct 16, 2016
This is a Nairaland homepage specimen!
Hardly can a day pass without having pic of boobs moved to the homepage.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by nrexzy: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
Olympus has fallen!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by stambouli: 10:26am On Oct 16, 2016
True talk my brother.one don Simon for u if this makes front page
Tolexander:
This is a Nairaland homepage specimen!

Hardly can a day pass without having pic of boobs moved to the homepage.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by stambouli: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2016
Omo this Olympus never fall,e stand like dollar beside naira
nrexzy:
Olympus has fallen!!!

8 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2016
What kind of exposure is this one? Not my business tho.

Where's lala? I'm sure its getting to FP

1 Like

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by eph12(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2016
nrexzy:
Olympus has fallen!!!
You don't know a thing or two about bress then if you see ones like this as fallen olympus

4 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by ezechueze(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

1 Like

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Ritieyalu(f): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2016
Feed ur eyes ,it is free

1 Like

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by nrexzy: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
stambouli:
Omo this Olympus never fall,e stand like dollar beside naira
Lol na u reason am like that ooo

2 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by nrexzy: 10:51am On Oct 16, 2016
eph12:

You don't know a thing or two about bress then if you see ones like this as fallen olympus
Tell me something my eyes can't see?

1 Like

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Danielle22(f): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Looking is for free but doing it naaaa

1 Like

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by DozieInc(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Market samples... oga e still fresh, na today milk.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Impulse80(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ho my kod!

2 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by pretydiva(f): 7:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Girls!!!!!. Wen r we ever gonna learn. We shouldn't 4get dat we r fearfully n wonderfully made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
she slays that gown..
lemme check my wardrobe.. i should rock one of this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
I need to use d other room rn

2 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by policy12: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Those boob's will be fallen hero at the other room.

1 Like

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by pedrilo: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
As they grow old they get tired of covering their shii

3 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by agrovick(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
And yet they complain when we see them as seks objects

2 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by SammyT95(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gossiplover:
When they spread legs privately, the world is not aware and the body parts are not seen publicly. But revealing more than enough in the public is totally out of it. This lady was spotted wearing this boobs-revealing attire at a party. What do Naija ladies really benefit from this?

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/see-what-naija-lady-wore-to-party.html
really? what does she benefits from this? the question is what do u benefit for not minding ur business and judging other like u're perfect. I really have nothing against u but I just hate it when people judge others, if she leaves her bo0bs out, it's hers and she's an adult as u said she was in the club so what's ur own prob. I do not encourage nudity nor crazy lifestyle but if that's what u want then its a free world
thus is just the simple different BTW western countries like the US and Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by skondo09(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
nrexzy:
Olympus has fallen!!!
Olympus wey stand without pillars

2 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lemme join d Vaseline crew.. .. guys in the other room, hope I'm welcomed?? grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by nickvanilla(m): 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
MedicalSamwise:
Lemme join d Vaseline crew.. .. guys in the other room, hope I'm welcomed?? grin

Chairman u're not o
Gerrarahia mehn angry

3 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by lailo: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dnt let us deceive ourselves.These twins are captivating and fantastics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Dexema(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Showglass specimen look but don't touch...

Except
You
Have
Receipt
grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Lexxyburg(m): 10:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
hmmm yummy.

1 Like

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by AnusOdourInhaler: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2016
SammyT95:

really? what does she benefits from this? the question is what do u benefit for not minding ur business and judging other like u're perfect. I really have nothing against u but I just hate it when people judge others, if she leaves her bo0bs out, it's hers and she's an adult as u said she was in the club so what's ur own prob. I do not encourage nudity nor crazy lifestyle but if that's what u want then its a free world
thus is just the simple different BTW western countries like the US and Nigeria
Dogon Turan chi! The moment she brought the breastsss out in public, the breastss becomes a public concern...

3 Likes

Re: See What A Naija Lady Wore To A Party Yesterday (photo) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2016
I seriously dnt get why Ladies exposes so much...I guess to gain attention... but all this makes them look cheap...sigh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos) See The Biggest Backside In America / Breaking News: Mercy Johnson May Call Off August 27 Wedding / Rihanna’s Bodyguard Grabs Rihanna’s Boobz On Public By Mistake! Lol See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.