Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose (33498 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor? / Tinubu Is A Poor Student Of History For Supporting The North- Aribisala / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by motion78(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
In politics there are no permanent friends or enemies but permanent interest.fayose has just shown that he is a typical yoruba man...... A BETRAYAL!

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by Sajio(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
sarrki:

http://punchng.com/anyone-betrays-tinubu-bringing-curses-upon-fayose/
..... Whether you like it or not.... Fayose Nailed it all. irrespective of the party we belong, Developing our region should be our ought most priority. when we come to state, we fight for it and for Federal.... we fall back as one and fight for southerns region as a whole. that's the kind of politics the northern region plays too. they always rally round their presidential choice irrespective of their differences. But greed and power tussle has cost us so many chances.. Tinibu shouldn't complain at all cos himself is betrayal to the south as a whole.. Yorubas sha!!!
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Yoruba and betrayal. Fayose has begun the betrayal of PDP by openly romancing with APC. Afonja style
I know you didn't read the story but it is always good to look before you leap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by ClassCaptain(m): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wee you keep kwayet!!!

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by HBIAFRA1: 6:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
God bless you my brother, you have just said it all, those two bad names that u mentioned "hungerbad and sarki" are disgrace to mans' existence... I wonder how devil wil treat dem in hell
NextGovernor:
It's so funny even sarrki is now pro Fayose and posting Fayose statements. What politics of interest will do to some people ehhhh.

When he supported the release of Kanu they labeled him Judas

When he supported the release of Dasuki they labeled him Judas

When he predicted the failure of Buhari and the economic drop to come they labeled him Judas and enemy of state.

When he criticise the unlawful arrest and disobeying law they said he is corrupt and don't want the government to fight corruption.

When he cut kpomo and buy fish they say he is incompetent..

When he warned these same people in 2015 to do away with old stuck Buhari they said he is enemy of the state.

When the EFCC froze his account unlawfully they were all jubilating.

But today when he is speaking in favor of Tinubu he has now turn their hero overnight.

Fayose is now Hungerbad and Sarrki man.... What a life for these hypocrites

Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by arresa: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
^^^^^^^^^ This is not what your hateful and bigoted ipob supporters want to hear... grin
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by machinery1: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
motion78:
In politics there are no permanent friends or enemies but permanent interest.fayose has just shown that he is a typical yoruba man...... A BETRAYAL!

Who did he betray?
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by histemple: 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Yoruba and betrayal. Fayose has begun the betrayal of PDP by openly romancing with APC. Afonja style

In Yoruba land people will collude with external aggressors to pull down their (Yoruba) leaders.....Ayodele Fayose.
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thewrath:
He will be betrayed and heaven will not fall.
pls why say so?
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by bellabello(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tinubu is the main man God used for Buhari to become a president

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
opiaoku:

What's this one saying ?
Pls ask him again.
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
hucienda:
Loathe him or love him, Fayose is one radical philosopher.

Deep words here.
I concor with thee

3 Likes

Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by TVTKOKO(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
All these e-diots up there did not even read the post and are busy shouting betrayal upandan..

What Fayose meant simply put is that,, His tribe or ethnicity comes before any political agenda.. And will NOT because of politics betray yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by Tremor007: 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
yarimo:
Yeye man claiming to be saint, EFCC please don't forget his files after his second term. undecided
Did you read the story at all?

***I think and I am sure Ayodele Peter Fayose said the whole truth about Obasanjo there. Obasanjo has no shame.***

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by CHukZero: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
There was a certain Amaechi during GEJ's tenure and here is Fayose representing well at PMB's era.life is a bastard
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by yarimo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Tremor007:

Did you read the story at all?

***I think and I am sure Ayodele Peter Fayose said the whole truth about Obasanjo there. Obasanjo has no shame.***
real YORUBA'S don't talk to elders like that.
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Me and my friend were just discussing this about Bihar today. I guess great minds think alike. Buhari should not forget a Yoruba saying that pashan to n be fun iyawo......
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Sajio:
..... Whether you like it or not.... Fayose Nailed it all. irrespective of the party we belong, Developing our region should be our ought most priority. when we come to state, we fight for it and for Federal.... we fall back as one and fight for southerns region as a whole. that's the kind of politics the northern region plays too. they always rally round their presidential choice irrespective of their differences. But greed and power tussle has cost us so many chances.. Tinibu shouldn't complain at all cos himself is betrayal to the south as a whole.. Yorubas sha!!!

sorry but the mistake you make is thinking the south is one homogeneous group but it's not. Even the north is not one homogenous group.
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
I think Fayose is now understanding the reality. There's no leader in the histrory that made it to the top without gaining the confidence of his people. There is no how you would despise your own people for another tribe in the name of politics and get away with it. He now understand the importance of being popular among your people (Yoruba nation) and the best way to correct that is to pitch his tent and form a formidable alignment with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the leader of Yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by Dantee005(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Abeggi...Lemme hear word Sef...Any ways d gods are wise...
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by drkells(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ask Ifa or goggle?
Princewilla:
Who is Tinubu?
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
all these nonsense talk can't move Nigeria forward. we dey vex.
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by Semper247(m): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
sarrki:

http://punchng.com/anyone-betrays-tinubu-bringing-curses-upon-fayose/

The same man he used military to shut out of ekiti election is now his father...

Confused governor looking for a soft landing.

IPod, ur hero is confused
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by swezenberg(m): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
[size=14pt]I laugh at those who call Fayose their Hero.[/size]
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by 4tune490(m): 1:59am On Oct 17, 2016
Fayo is a wise man. He knows d difference between family n politics.
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by billyG(m): 3:57am On Oct 17, 2016
My take is that fayose shld go to tinubu & bow down b4 him & kiss his Ass just like okupe did b4 obj.
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2016
OBVIOUSLY THIS GUY IS SCARED OF TINUBU BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE IS GOING TO LOOSE EKITI ELECTION IF TINUBU SAY SO, I THOUGH HE "FEARS NOBODY" LOL CONFUSED MAN.
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by ezechueze(m): 7:38am On Oct 17, 2016
OK
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by Unbrandedguy: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2016
NextGovernor:
It's so funny even sarrki is now pro Fayose and posting Fayose statements. What politics of interest will do to some people ehhhh.

When he supported the release of Kanu they labeled him Judas

When he supported the release of Dasuki they labeled him Judas

When he predicted the failure of Buhari and the economic drop to come they labeled him Judas and enemy of state.

When he criticise the unlawful arrest and disobeying law they said he is corrupt and don't want the government to fight corruption.

When he cut kpomo and buy fish they say he is incompetent..

When he warned these same people in 2015 to do away with old stuck Buhari they said he is enemy of the state.

When the EFCC froze his account unlawfully they were all jubilating.

But today when he is speaking in favor of Tinubu he has now turn their hero overnight.

Fayose is now Hungerbad and Sarrki man.... What a life for these hypocrites

I don't think you understand what fayose in saying. Read with a learning spirit, not a biased one. He clearly and foremost pointed out that the Yoruba Nation is his first interest. That is y he stands for tinubu, before party links.
I wish the SE/SS WILL UNDERSTAND THIS SINGLE POINT. *
Re: Anyone That Betrays Tinubu Is Bringing Curses Upon Himself — Fayose by slivertongue: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2016
why is fayose and his ilks making it luk like tinubu is a god who made himself and others and so therefore they sud serve him forever. agreed dat fayose is entittled to his opinion bt i think he sud also reachout to those "judases" to findout d reason or reasons behind their new thought pattern. i dont just want to believe that they are working against tinubu for the fun of it. may tinubu's ideologies seem nt to be in tandem wit happenins at the center.

for God's sake werent these ex 'servants' appointed or eleted on merit? agreed dat tinubu paved the way bt must he seek to control dem as he did in d past. obi is nt a boy everyday ooooo.

moreover, tinubu is nt as clean as the media wants us to believe. so those urging asiwaju to tear down the apc are his enemies, they dont love him. d invincibility theory is a lie its a matter of time before it fails. it failed d pdp and mr fix it, just like it failed others in past.

Again, am surprised that crisis in d apc is believed to be targeted at the yorubas. dis same event also played out in all the parties dat won elections at state and national level. founding members of d pdp were sidelined by obj and it continued til gej, ad and app later anpp didnt survive it, apga has gone through same. when it hapened in other parties it was seen as politics.bt now dat it is happening in d apc its seen as hausa schemimg yoruba. for me na politics ooo. its d realignment of interests and forces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Unfreezes Patience Jonathan's Account With $5.9million / Rear Admiral IO Mohammed, Seaman Haruna Goshit Scheduled For Public Hearing / Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.