Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji (2710 Views)

Those Who Want Oyegun Out As National Chairman Are Targetting Buhari --dr Chris / The Truth Behind Aisha Buhari Interview / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - Dr. Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by mmb(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Here is the opinion of Dr. Umar Sani Bebeji on the ongoing squabble between President Buhari and his spouse Aisha Buhari and I concur:

"If you think Aisha Buhari is speaking because of the hardship across the land then you are yet to understand her interest. You think she really cares about any of us?

She and her people are not "chopping" as anticipated. If the president had given her access to the till, you know she'll care less that there is hardship anywhere. It is all about self, and her entourage. This outburst is clearly an outcome of deeply suppressed personal discontent.

Secondly, politics aside, who among you will tolerate a wife running her mouth in public this way? Is she is a politician? Did we elect her do do anything on our behalf? Is she an appointed statutory adviser? Her simple job is to be a good wife to Mr. President. Give him the necessary emotional support an handle family affairs now that his hands are full, minding her damn private business as beautician and whatever the heck business she runs...and take that her daughter off our affairs and screens too.

If she cannot effectively get her husband's full attention and manipulate him to do her bidding, then she is a disappointment to women folk. It exposes her own weakness as as wife. Sophisticated wives get their husbands to do things with excitement.
On this, I say kudos to Baba for resisting the urge to be swindled into putting personal interests of Aisha and her entourage ahead of his convictions to run Nigeria like he belongs to everybody."

9 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by ThisisBuhari: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
He has spoken the truth.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by ThisisBuhari: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
mmb:
Here is the opinion of Dr. Umar Sani Bebeji on the ongoing squabble between President Buhari and his spouse Aisha Buhari and I concur:

"If you think Aisha Buhari is speaking because of the hardship across the land then you are yet to understand her interest. You think she really cares about any of us?

She and her people are not "chopping" as anticipated. If the president had given her access to the till, you know she'll care less that there is hardship anywhere. It is all about self, and her entourage. This outburst is clearly an outcome of deeply suppressed personal discontent.

Secondly, politics aside, who among you will tolerate a wife running her mouth in public this way? Is she is a politician? Did we elect her do do anything on our behalf? Is she is an appointed statutory adviser? Her simple job is to be a good wife to Mr. President. Give him the necessary emotional support and handle family affairs now that his hands are full, minding her damn private business as beautician and whatever the heck business she runs...and take that her daughter off our affairs and screens too.

If she cannot effectively get her husband's full attention and manipulate him to do her bidding, then she is a disappointment to women folk. It exposes her own weakness as as wife. Sophisticated wives get their husbands to do things with excitement.
On this, I say kudos to Baba for resisting the urge to be swindled into putting personal interests of Aisha and her entourage ahead of his convictions to run Nigeria like he belongs to everybody."
Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by eph12(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
When they were saying there wouldn't be office of the first lady did she think they were joking?

8 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by boboLIL(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
na so

7 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by Firefire(m): 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aisha Beauty Palour closed since after winning the election.

5 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by LaurelP(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Everybody is now a mind reader, an interpreter and a Guru Maharaji. Interpreting why Aisha said wat she said, why Buhari was joking etc...

At least our attention has been diverted from the biting recession...goal achieved.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by Chanchit: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
The man talking is gaining from the whole saga, I just pity this NLders speaking against her that would still wake up on monday morning to continue with the hardship in the country. what ever her motive is, its working for the good of ordinary masses too.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by ezechueze(m): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by Akinwerndey: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Speculation will kill 'em Zombies hahaahaha See another translation they are giving to this saga... Keep deceiving yourself and be giving yasef false hope.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by yarimo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Thank you AISHA BUHARI for making a lot of people to become political analysis grin
Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by chally02(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
I agree that a wife should support and encourage her husband and constructively criticize him in the secret and not in the open, but the fact is that the presidents reaction towards her was completely uncalled for, infact he goofed big time. How can he say such thing in the open, to make matters worse in the presence of a female head of state. Gender inequality is a serious issue in the international community.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by zeestunner(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
chally02:
I agree that a wife should support and encourage her husband and constructively criticize him in the secret and not in the open, but the fact is that the presidents reaction towards her was completely uncalled for, infact he goofed big time. How can he say such thing in the open, to make matters worse in the presence of a female head of state. Gender inequality is a serious issue in the international community.

English my broda. The president said MY WIFE that's the key word.he didn't say WOMEN belong to the kitchen or OUR WIVES. Everybody has a reason for taking a wife. And the religion the president practice put her in that position if she doesn't like it she might as well liv the religion. Simple! The FACT is here in africa men and women are not equal

3 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by PaulIdu: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
For your info she spoke firstly as a citizen who cares about her country

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by zeestunner(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
PaulIdu:
For your info she spoke firstly as a citizen who cares about her country

Plsss read the transcript of the interview and u will notice she wasn't bothered about nigerians she was angered by the fact that she(they) didn't know most of the ppl appointed into office she said ppl hat are not card carrying member were called from their houses to take up positions. She wasn't angry about the state of the economy. If u decode her utterances she's just sad that she has no influence in the appointments made so far.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by bennyann: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
All I could understand from Aisha's words is that, she's doing her best to make it easier for her husband to win 2019 election incase he shows interest so it won't be too late by then
Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by larion: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Politically speaking, Aisha truely belongs to those rooms.

The best a soldier's wife can do for him is to cook good meals in d kitchen, pray for him in the sitting room and do the right thing in his bedroom, not fumble with his guns or decide where he should attack from on the battle field. Same applies for an Engr, or doctor

I don't stand for buhari, he has so far been a big disappointment, but in his speech, he started by saying he doesn't know which political party his wife belongs to, so he was talking politically, and truely those rooms are her place.

And like the the OP said, how many men will tolerate their wives speaking I'll of them in public?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by chinjo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Even Aisha has to cry out because she can no longer afford materials for her beauticology business. Profit has dwindled since her husband came to power
Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by MAXIMAL123(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
I think when we look at things from A side, we should also look at it from B side. We all know how woman love leaving flamboyantly most expecially when they see free money and looking at Baba's life and his focus towards his assignments, he doesn't want any dirty thins to stain his image most expecially in the area of monetary issue and woman will always love to leave extra pompous live and I believe this Baba cannot give, so this alone could lead to what d woman did, I guess undecided
Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by newguy1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dr umar, Mrs buhari press secretary to know the real deal behind r outburst as if we cannot come up with our own version. My version sha is Mrs buhari just show the world that the president is a softy can imagine Stella coming out to say things about obasanjo back den.
Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by MAXIMAL123(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
I think when we look at things from A side, we should also look at it from B side. We all know how woman love leaving flamboyantly most expecially when they see free money and looking at Baba's life and his focus towards his assignments, he doesn't want any dirty thins to stain his image most expecially in the area of monetary issue and woman will always love to leave extra pompous live and I believe this Baba cannot give that, so this alone could lead to what d woman did, I guess undecided
Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by onomeasike: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
mmb:

Secondly, politics aside, who among you will tolerate a wife running her mouth in public this way? Is she is a politician? Did we elect her do do anything on our behalf? Is she an appointed statutory adviser? Her simple job is to be a good wife to Mr. President. Give him the necessary emotional support an handle family affairs now that his hands are full, minding her damn private business as beautician and whatever the heck business she runs...and take that her daughter off our affairs and screens too.

Psycho poster, you must have thought everyone is hungry like you. I am sure that you are one of those ipob youths.
Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by DIKEnaWAR: 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
There is no difference between Aisha and other disgruntled politicians. They all want to hijack the government and dictate to Buhari, forgetting that Buhari only listen to his cows.

Fire on baba! Divorce her and marry a new one biko...
Re: The Real Reason Behind Aisha's Outburst Over Buhari- Dr. Bebeji by blackpanda: 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Well said....this is just apt!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reviewing Osinbajo’s Achievements During 38days As Acting President / Revealed: How TY Danjuma Attempted To Use Military For Ethnic Cleansing / Peter Obi Takes A Dig At Prince Arthur Eze.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.