Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Shocking, True Life Story Of The Founder And CEO Of Araa Edu Consult Exposed... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shocking, True Life Story Of The Founder And CEO Of Araa Edu Consult Exposed... (489 Views)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking, True Life Story Of The Founder And CEO Of Araa Edu Consult Exposed... by prettyfaze: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
At my birth, it was all rosy and life was pretty good for my parents. However, just like the saying that no condition is permanent, after sometime, the tide turned for my parents in the negative direction, consequently subjected my childhood to a period of suffering. I became a victim of..read more http://araaeduconsult..com.ng/2016/10/the-true-life-story-of-founder-and-ceo.html

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Write A Proposal For Courier Service / Am Seeking Crowdfunding For My NGO / The Real Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.