Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) (22887 Views)

Dino Melaye Launches His Anti-corruption Book, Patience Jonathan, Saraki Attend / 2018 Ekiti Governorship Election: Fayose Launches Political Movement / Fayose Launches Tree Planting In Ekiti State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by aminulive: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ekiti strongman, Ayodele Fayose launched a Compendium of Newspaper Reports from 2006-2014 put together by his Chief Press Secretary, Idowu Adelusi and Adekunle Adeniyi at the 2nd Year Anniversary Dinner held at Lady Jibowu Hall of the Government House on Saturday.

The book which beams its searchlight on the governor's life in and out of office is titled "Trials Travails and Triumph of Ayo Fayose".

http://politicsngr.com/ekiti-governor-ayo-fayose-launches-book-photos/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
What's in the book pls?
My mind tells me is all about, Buhari and APC.

7 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by modsfucker: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wouldn't read it for free.

19 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
One of the strongest governors of our time...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
3 Gbosas for Oshokomole!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by ezechueze(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by MAXIMAL123(m): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cant wait to get my own copy ASAP grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by adexfrosh(m): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
U think say na beans to be a governor nd lose election nd still come back to win again?... Dats wat I call triumph

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fayose humbling zombies since 300bc grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
MAXIMAL123:
Cant wait to get my own copy ASAP grin

Bros buy Two and give One to me na grin grin God loves a cheerful giver...... cool

8 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
IVORY2009:
One of the strongest governors of our time...
please speak for yourself, strongest governor of your time. undecided

12 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Qmerit:
What's in the book pls?
My mind tells me is all about, Buhari and APC.
I just finished reading chapter 1 it's all about CUTTING of PUMMO in the market, chapter 2 and 3 is all about beating of judges and eating in the BUKKA. Chapter 4 is all about riding of OKADA to state house of assembly. Chapter 5 is all about AISHA BUHARI chapter 6 is about buhari and APC

24 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
yarimo:
I just finished reading chapter 1 it's all about CUTTING of PUMMO in the market, chapter 2 and 3 is all about beating of judges and eating in the BUKKA. Chapter 4 is all about riding of OKADA to state house of assembly. Chapter 5 is all about AISHA BUHARI chapter 6 is about buhari and APC

I thought as much!
Thanks bro for taking time to read the book
How can I get one pls, I luv comedy.

9 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Qmerit:

I thought as much!
Thanks bro for taking time to read the book
How can I get one pls, I luv comedy.
let me contact LERE his media aid for approval grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by ChetaNwaeze: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fayose is greater than Ojukwu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
yarimo:
let me contact LERE his media aid for approval grin

Aiit, thanks so much!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by richidinho(m): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
modsfucker:
Wouldn't read it for free.

But you opened the thread that talks about it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Newspaper clipping books...

I thought we had intellectuals in Ekiti sef...

But where is lalasticlala sef....

Na 24 hours you dey do your church undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by JEWELCOSMETICS: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by simafem(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
book of life

Today's people are getting worse.
I was in a church and saw some guy light his cigarette off a candle,

I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by Whizzdom(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
All this so called our leaders, waste precious resources of the country on unfertile things.

How can a book based on your travails and triumphs feed the common man.

Let's stop wasting money on this things and feed the nation instead.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by mokoshalb(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
ok oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by orlarbissy(f): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Good for him
Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by naijaboy756: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
yarimo:
are you still alive? I thought Aisha's confession shrinked you? Kia kia kia kia!
Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by Flashh: 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
I have no interest in it.

8 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
lol
Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
yarimo:

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
yarimo:
chapter 7 Aisha belongs to the kitchen and the living room and #theotherroom

3 Likes

Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by sakalisis(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fayoseeeeeeeee grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Launches His Own Book (Photos) by sukkot: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
aint nobody tryna buy this mad mans book

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twenty-Six Nigerian States Record Zero Foreign Investment In 2020 / Seven Operations That Will Annihilate Boko Haram - Soe / Some Ministers Will Have No Portfolios, Buhari Insists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.