Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Lovey Ladies - 12 Tips To Make Your Outfit Look Expensive Part 2 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lovey Ladies - 12 Tips To Make Your Outfit Look Expensive Part 2 (581 Views)

5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive / How To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive / Lovely Ladies - 12 Tips To Make Your Outfit Look Expensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovey Ladies - 12 Tips To Make Your Outfit Look Expensive Part 2 by LisaLimited: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
I hope you enjoyed the first 6 tips yesterday. Here are the rest:

7. Beauty matters.
Polished hair and make up elevate any look

8. Layer
A great jacket is your best friend

9. Dress up your denim.
Denim is not just for flip flops and t-shirts!

10. Buy timeless outerwear.
A classic trench coat never goes out of style.

11. Match your shoes and bag
While not a fashion faux pas to not match, match ing gives your outfit a classic timeless and elegant feel.

12. Avoid prints except Leopard.
Prints are the easiest way to make any outfit tired. It is also the fastest way to date an outfit.

That's it for a polished and expensive look without the high price tag!

Tell me what you think.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Khloe kardashian is an Igbo Girl lol. Here is WHY. / Project Face Kwara Week 3 And I Need Your Help / Face Of The Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.