Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

I Will Always Look Up To Idris Abdulkareem- MI Abaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Always Look Up To Idris Abdulkareem- MI Abaga (435 Views)

#Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Idris Abdulkareem Celebrates His 44th Birthday / Humblesmith, CDQ, Idris Abdulkareem And Sammy Okposo Perform At 1lagosfiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Always Look Up To Idris Abdulkareem- MI Abaga by Auntielinda(f): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2016

Rapper MI Abaga recently paid a visit to Idris Abdulkareem. Sharing some of the photos from his visit on IG, MI stated that he will always look up to Idris whom he says deserves the ultimate praise, respect and honor.
“I like the fact that I am looking up in this picture.. no matter what you want to say about Eedris Abdul Kareem.. he deserves the ultimate praise respect and honor.. I will always look up to him..”he wrote.

More Pictures Here http://hypestv.com/i-will-always-look-up-to-idris-abdulkareem-mi-abaga/
Re: I Will Always Look Up To Idris Abdulkareem- MI Abaga by bonechamberlain(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Correct, no matter what people say, we must give kudos to one of Nigeria's finest rappers. They (remedies) paved the way for most hip hop artiste.
Re: I Will Always Look Up To Idris Abdulkareem- MI Abaga by DCONE1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Correct M.I Abaga, Those that don't respect Idris are the young ones or the daft ones that don't know how the HipHop journey in Nigeria started...twallay lakreem. One time olympic torch bearer.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree With This Pastor Who Said Homosexual Is A Gift From God / What's The Answer To This / See What Malawian Weed Can Do To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.