Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,901 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage (57294 Views)

Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) / Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. / Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Parpor(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Everything is wrong about this picture.
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by funnynation(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
In any event, you are allowed to dance with children as MC but not this type of dance. You don't even suppose to crack joke that is related to such dance in a gathering that combine children. This is big end time dance..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by osjoshua(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gofwane:
cheesy Buahahahaha...... This mc na real bad guy. The mc be like: catch them young and they shall be yours' forever
hahahaha.....you get mouth...

Oya make seun give this guy one cold Origin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by osjoshua(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gofwane:
cheesy Buahahahaha...... This mc na real bad guy. The mc be like: catch them young and they shall be yours' forever
hahahaha.....you get mouth...

Oya make seun give this guy one cold Orijin
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by ebunma: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Haaaa..........
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by segsxpendable(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Were they having sex??...
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by ajakpe: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Which can dancing b dis
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Legend87(m): 7:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kolababe:
Some MCs are known to always go without caution at events. Here is a photo of an MC dancing explicitly with a Primary 6 girl in front of other junior pupils during the school's event. In the photo which has surfaced online, the MC is seen holding the girl tightly while groping his “propeller” on her goodies. Many people who have shared the photo online have mixed opinions. Some feels it was just an innocent dance, while other feels the dance is unholy, especially with a kid. But someone on Twitter asked a question worth pondering upon. He asked, "if you walk into the premises at the time and happen to see the event MC groping on your little angelic daughter, how would you feel"?

See this madness below...

See her big skirttonguetongue

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/photo-of-mc-dancing-seductively-with.html
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by HQuadreal: 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kolababe:
You try well done.
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Sirjohn84(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
its very clear. that has to be Kenya or south Africa mceee.. its very bad in all direction ..
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by awa(m): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is unnecessary for the MC as an adult, despite the celebration, caution shouldn't be thrown to the winds...
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by LockDown69(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Was this in Kenya? Just asking...
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by princetardey(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
the other room is waiting for them
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
d mc head looks like dat of a Kenya man

just a thought oooooo
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
What you are seeing in the pic is a type of dance called zouk. Performed mostly in francophone countries. Just like mapouka children can watch......or dance and at times can be explicit
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by gbaskiboy: 7:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
e remain small i for get 5th FTC today. Hahahahaha.
Me just dey follow you as u dey hit FTC......... eku isinmi
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by HQuadreal: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Me just dey follow you as u dey hit FTC......... eku isinmi
No mind me jawe.
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by BEASTER(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
end time is here
Kolababe:
Some MCs are known to always go without caution at events. Here is a photo of an MC dancing explicitly with a Primary 6 girl in front of other junior pupils during the school's event. In the photo which has surfaced online, the MC is seen holding the girl tightly while groping his “propeller” on her goodies. Many people who have shared the photo online have mixed opinions. Some feels it was just an innocent dance, while other feels the dance is unholy, especially with a kid. But someone on Twitter asked a question worth pondering upon. He asked, "if you walk into the premises at the time and happen to see the event MC groping on your little angelic daughter, how would you feel"?

See this madness below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/photo-of-mc-dancing-seductively-with.html
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Boyooosa(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Catch @ young cheesy #omotola
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by omoolorire(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Job abuse
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by MadCow1: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
I am sure if he was dancing the Tango or Salsa with her, nobody for talk.. grin

Hypocrites
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by oluwasayo12(m): 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
ZAIN / AIRTEL .DATA ..5GIG=#2000 PER MONTH ::::30GIG =5500 ....FOR TWO MONTHS IF YOU NEEDS CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 09027860331.....WHATSAPP 07063888462ZAIN / AIRTEL .DATA ..5GIG=#2000 PER MONTH ::::30GIG =5500 ....FOR TWO MONTHS IF YOU NEEDS CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 09027860331.....WHATSAPP 07063888462ZAIN / AIRTEL .DATA ..5GIG=#2000 PER MONTH ::::30GIG =5500 ....FOR TWO MONTHS IF YOU NEEDS CALL ME ON THIS NUMBER 09027860331.....WHATSAPP 07063888462
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by MadCow1: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
funnynation:
In any event, you are allowed to dance with children as MC but not this type of dance. You don't even suppose to crack joke that is related to such dance in a gathering that combine children. This is big end time dance..

Nairaland official comedian

Wrong....
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Henon: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
I see nothing dirty here.
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by AnodaIT(m): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
LorDBolton:
One thing I enjoy about empressleaks is that it's strictly homemade vidz.

Recently I downloaded a vid of 6 boys(u-12) knacking ONE GIRL (u-11) o

She took 6 good d!cks & could still walk...

Seriously the world has gone to hell.

Pry6 babe already know some bedroom styles some 30year olds have no idea about. Smh

Lord Bolton, help me with the download link for the vid
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by DavidEsq(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
Say na my daughter.. kapuwa shall I begin!!!!? He shall greet his father in the after-life. angry
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by adedayo3193(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kenya people again ,well e no concern my lyf

Adedayo out
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by Sunkyphil(m): 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dis grownup gal in primary 6
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by eightsin(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
The girl is also groping the mc. My submission is that the girl aint innocent. Nonetheless, its no reason for the behaviour of the MC

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by LorDBolton(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by akmath: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
This Obama country sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An MC Dancing With A School Pupil At Event Sparks Outrage by DreaShola: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Henon:

Me too... undecided
Henon:

Me too...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) / Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels / Two Men Dancing At A Wedding In A Suggestive Manner Cause A Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.