Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding (47722 Views)

Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by mykh01(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Just passing by
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by rabex123(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
She has taken a bold step by waiting in an occasion ...y beg again now..
Enough of d buhari excuses abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by northvietnam(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by lloydmonarchy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yeyegist:
Recession is really dealing with some Nigerians. According to Arese Ugwu, a Co-host on NdaniTV's who was at a traditional wedding yesterday took to her Instagram handle to narrate how she witnessed a waitress who had the nerves and boldness to write a letter to a white guy begging him for financial assistance.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/nigerian-woman-publicly-begs-white-guy.html
This guy be like 20minutes from albino,, chiee hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by kikake: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Buharist only came to reduce d population of Nigeria by terrorizing za kwantri with hunger n hardship

Wait when the next influx of deportees from Europe to Nigeria will start to arrive.

Buhari went to Germany to negotiate how to deport Nigerians in Europe to Nigeria.

Nigerians started to emigrate to Europe after Buhari struck in 1983 and took over Nigeria's elected government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by MrBLING(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
The oyinbo be like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by calabardick(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Albino, bia, who gave you that native you are wearing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by agurza(f): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Am sure she is from IPOB side.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Jay1988: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
[size=18pt]this guy na ONE IGBO guy wey dey for Inside house.. Sun never beat am make una cool down grin[/size]
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by MrHenshaw: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yeyegist:
Recession is really dealing with some Nigerians. According to Arese Ugwu, a Co-host on NdaniTV's who was at a traditional wedding yesterday took to her Instagram handle to narrate how she witnessed a waitress who had the nerves and boldness to write a letter to a white guy begging him for financial assistance.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/nigerian-woman-publicly-begs-white-guy.html

ls that y you should call her out here in this manner,d same you will still condemn her in prostitution.Pls face your front,you're already calling Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
A beggar will always be a begger, Recession or no recession. Truth is dat things are difficult but if you don't have begging in your DNA you can never beg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by royalfamily(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
Anyone who makes it to January 2017 needs to add 2016 survivor to their resume...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by mich24(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
twentyk:
I am something you can find me in the kitchen, living room and the other room, what am I?
hahahahahaha

Aish....... Put ...a... My hand no dey
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Sirbun: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Most of this white guys are not rich, they only Feed well but have no extra
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Ekeke1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
Dat guy no be white guy oo... Na just fair yoruba guy
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Mrslimblack(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
See this expired oyibo, if you can't help keep mute. You want the world to see that someone sincerely seek your assistance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by ovieigho(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na the girl Wey carry herself go beg afganistan money I blame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by effty(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ppl from d brown roof republic?
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by delors(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yeyegist:

I have stayed off BBM n whatsapp too for a while now, it is unbelievable how people (esp those who neva experreit from) ask for money with uncontrolled audacity. As in from the biggest of bigs (or so we thought until recently) to the smallest of smalls.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Miladi(f): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
She only showed how covetous she's. Believe you me, she would be ready to go down with the guy, so long as he's ready to satisfy her immediate financial need - a corporate harlot she's.

Recession isn't the main cause of such a debasing act.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by idesylvester(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Talasuma:
And so? If you know say u no go help her, why making it public... undecided

This dude no well oh, he just dea vex me
u dey my mind I swear... him father... wetin cary am come 9ja
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Vokians(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
hobermener:
Stupid oyinbo guy way dey dull!!!
This dude for just write him number for the letter, hand am back to the gurl, invite her come " the other room" for him hotel room and fĂșck the shit outter her, hand her 2k after that and ask her to wait make e go withdraw money from atm, with him load already arranged inside a taxi waiting outside.
After he depart from MM the olosho go day await him return till buhari fulfill all him campaigns promises grin grin
The Heart of a man... So corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Miladi:
She only showed her covetous she's. Believe you me, she would be ready to go down with the guy, so long as he's ready to satisfy her immediate financial need - a corporate hat log she's.

Hmmm...

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by streetzdreamz(m): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Talasuma:
And so? If you know say u no go help her, why making it public... undecided

This dude no well oh, he just dea vex me
no mind am, I hope the attention he wanted has given him enough satisfaction, if he ain't gonna help why pose with the letter with that f**lish look on his face, I bet he would have kept the letter to himself if the content was a room number for a hotel, people can't just help anyone modest enough to seek out for assistance without creating a scene.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by esuLAAROYE(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
this people keep disgracing their surname and home town name
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by DjAduba(m): 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
mars123:
grin Nigerians funny sha. shey dem no pay the waiter, she dey do the work free?
No mind the stupid idiot she tink say Oyibo de dash free money, she no know say Na black de pity people pass....4 her mind she fit get Dollars now abi?
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by kikake: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
agurza:
Am sure she is from IPOB side.

Good that IPOB has now become a nightmare to you guys.

A few years ago, you used to say IPOB would not have the heart to step foot on Nigeria soil in protest for Biafra;

wait, na small, small.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by DjAduba(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
mars123:
grin Nigerians funny sha. shey dem no pay the waiter, she dey do the work free?
No mind the stupid idiot she tink say Oyibo de dash free money, she no know say Na black de pity people pass....4 her mind she fit get Dollars now abi?.
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
soliciting for funds is not a crime, afterall isn't that what buhari went to do in Germany?, hustle is real jor economy hard
Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by streetzdreamz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Miladi:
She only showed her covetous she's. Believe you me, she would be ready to go down with the guy, so long as he's ready to satisfy her immediate financial need - a corporate harlot she's.

dont you think this is too harsh?? she might not necessarily be an harlot, harlots don't beg for money, they work for it with their body........the guy goofed up by making it public, a real man would have simply ignored it if he wouldn't render any help, recession or no recession things are/have been bad for some people, to each its own.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Publicly Begs A White Guy For Money At A Traditional Wedding by Eneme17(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
What's the acc details I'll give her small thing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Food Seller Buried Inside A Giant Pot In Ghana (Photos) / Nigerian Millionaires Spraying Money Like It's Going Out Of Fashion. / Things Any Groom At A Yoruba Introduction Ceremony Will Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.