Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,015 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Woman Who Welcomed Princess Alexandra To Nigeria In 1960 As A Lil Girl Is Dead - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Woman Who Welcomed Princess Alexandra To Nigeria In 1960 As A Lil Girl Is Dead (1144 Views)

Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Sultan Of Sokoto Arrives Enugu In Style, Welcomed Warmly By Dignitaries(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Welcomed Princess Alexandra To Nigeria In 1960 As A Lil Girl Is Dead by hauwababy: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
The woman who at the age of 8, welcomed Princess Alexandra of Kent, to Nigeria on the eve of her Independence in 1960, has passed on.

She was the daughter of one time Principal Secretary of the Igbo State Union and the first indigenous speaker of the Federal House of Representatives, the late Jaja Anucha Wachuku. May her soul RIP.

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/10/woman-who-welcomed-princess-alexandra.html

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Welcomed Princess Alexandra To Nigeria In 1960 As A Lil Girl Is Dead by yeyeboi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Woman Who Welcomed Princess Alexandra To Nigeria In 1960 As A Lil Girl Is Dead by adren(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
recession killed her.. i am sure ? .. life was better in the 60's than it is now..

abi i lie lalasticlala

i can't wait for 2019..

click like if you cant wait too..
Re: Woman Who Welcomed Princess Alexandra To Nigeria In 1960 As A Lil Girl Is Dead by Tolexander: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
adren:
recession killed her.. i am sure ? .. life was better in the 60's than it is now..

abi i lie lalasticlala

i can't wait for 2019..

so you wrote the nonsense cos of "likes"?

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Welcomed Princess Alexandra To Nigeria In 1960 As A Lil Girl Is Dead by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
I was flogged multiple times by a dirty Indian teacher during my secondary school days. Do I get a badge of honour too?
Re: Woman Who Welcomed Princess Alexandra To Nigeria In 1960 As A Lil Girl Is Dead by Evergreen4(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
adren:

abi i lie lalasticlala

i can't wait for 2019..

Bro wetin u write no funny. Abeg try part 2

(1) (Reply)

African Traditional Communication Media And Rural Development / How Islam Came Into Yoruba Land And It's Influence On Their Culture / Why Are People Who Get Drowned In The River Buried By The Riverside?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.