Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,606 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Get Traffic From Search Engines Using This Method - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Traffic From Search Engines Using This Method (662 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Website Will Be Banned By Search Engines (google) / GET Traffic For Free Organic Search Results On Search Engines / Easy Way To Drive Traffic From Search Engine To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Traffic From Search Engines Using This Method by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hello,
The No1 secret to getting indexed on search engines,and in turn get blog traffic,is to have a lot of back links to your blog.

Google sees back links as votes and its what tells google how important your page is,so the more quality back links you have,the more google will think your page is important and index you theirby sending you search engine traffic.

Note : Google gets traffic too

Its better to have backlinks from different IP addresses than to have backlinks from one IP address. Example : If you have 30 back links from 30 different sites,you will gain more traffic from a blog that have 50 backlinks from one quality site.

Sometimes,content is not the problem,I have seen sites that have quality contents,still they dont get huge traffic from search engines,because google haven't seen their site important yet!

Some people go as far as buying traffic,some end up buying bots,but will you continue to buy traffic till the end? All you need is quality backlinks from quality sites and Hey!! You're at the top of google searches,that's what google love.

TIP: Do you know if you open a new blog and you want it to show in google searches in 24 hours.. Link your blog to a Site that have a Pagerank[PR] of 7 or so.

Now,how can you get quality backlinks to your blog?
If you're ready to partner with me,I will get you a lot of quality backlinks from .edu sites and from .gov sites,(google loves there 3 letters and its always seen as an authority site) I will also get you quality backlinks from sites that has a pagerank ranging from 5 to 9 respectively!( You know what that means)

Getting these backlinks from these sites,you're really at the top! And then all you need is to start writing killer blog posts and watch google place you at the
top when it comes to indexing in google searches.

This service costs just N3,500

I bet you,you cannot get these offer anywhere as cheap as this,and it will be so hard for you to get a lot backlinks from these quality sites.

The backlinks I will get for you is uncountable,because I have many of the .edu and .gov sites and high PR sites.

Please,let your site be .com ,or if its ..com,let what you blog on be spectacular.

So,if you're interested with the service am offering you at a cheap price, you can send a mail to Conbliss@gmail.com or call 09021329461.. Or you can as well quote me.

First come first serve .. Because it consumes time ..
Re: Get Traffic From Search Engines Using This Method by krystal101(f): 7:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Firmlogger:
Hello,
The No1 secret to getting indexed on search engines,and in turn get blog traffic,is to have a lot of back links to your blog.

Google sees back links as votes and its what tells google how important your page is,so the more quality back links you have,the more google will think your page is important and index you theirby sending you search engine traffic.

Its better to have backlinks from different IP addresses than to have backlinks from one IP address. Example : If you have 30 back links from 30 different sites,you will gain more traffic from a blog that have 50 backlinks from one quality site.

Sometimes,content is not the problem,I have seen sites that have quality contents,still they dont get huge traffic from search engines,because google haven't seen their site important yet!

Some people go as far as buying traffic,some end up buying bots,but will you continue to buy traffic till the end? All you need is quality backlinks from quality sites and Hey!! You're at the top of google searches,that's what google love.

TIP: Do you know if you open a new blog and you want it to show in google searches in 24 hours.. Link your blog to a Site that have a Pagerank[PR] of 7 or so.

If you're ready to partner with me,I will get you a lot of quality backlinks from .edu sites and from .gov sites,(google loves there 3 letters and its always seen as an authority site) I will also get you quality backlinks from sites that has a pagerank ranging from 5 to 9 respectively!( You know what that means)

Getting these backlinks from these sites,you're really at the top! And then all you need is to start writing killer blog posts and watch google place you at the

I bet you,you cannot get these offer anywhere as cheap as this,and it will be so hard for you to get a lot backlinks from these quality sites.

The backlinks I will get for you is uncountable,because I have many of the .edu and .gov sites and high PR sites.

Please,let your site be .com ,or if its ..com,let what you blog on be spectacular.

So,if you're interested with the service am offering you at a cheap price, you can send a mail to Conbliss@gmail.com or call 09021329461.. Or you can as well quote me.

I'm very interested. Will give you a call tomorrow.
Re: Get Traffic From Search Engines Using This Method by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
krystal101:

I'm very interested. Will give you a call tomorrow.
alright
Re: Get Traffic From Search Engines Using This Method by Temolad: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Get Traffic From Search Engines Using This Method by Obagoblog(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Firmlogger:
Hello,

Sorry, did you use your techniques on your blog, firmlogger
Re: Get Traffic From Search Engines Using This Method by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2016
Obagoblog:

Sorry, did you use your techniques on your blog, firmlogger
Yess .. But as you can see,the blog is not often updated.

If you can check the blog in an online tool,you will see I have upto 333 quality backlinks.

In this situation,when getting backlinks, you don't do it often, I mean,you don't over do it .. So I link to my blog once in a week.

Besides,the blog is just 1 month and a day old,
It was created on 17th September ..

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Every Intending Blogger Need's To Know / Get Your Rdp,smtp,domain, At A Very Cheap Price, Mailer Etc / How To Route Pages To The Index Page And Using Htaccess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.