Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Is PHP So.........boring?? - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Is PHP So.........boring?? (6412 Views)

Is PHP A Must In Nigeria Tech Industry? / Is Php Dying? Give Your Reasons / Is PHP Dying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is PHP So.........boring?? by guente02(m): 4:23am On Dec 21, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Follow good coding conventions and best practices. Also try doing something a level higher than what you've done before, it doesn't need to be a large-scale product, it could be very small projects with very specific functions that will help you grow as a developer.
Don't be scared to try new things.
Many thanks.
Re: Why Is PHP So.........boring?? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2016
DanielTheGeek:

Follow good coding conventions and best practices. Also try doing something a level higher than what you've done before, it doesn't need to be a large-scale product, it could be very small projects with very specific functions that will help you grow as a developer.
Don't be scared to try new things.
that is the best way to approach it. If you think PHP is boring, then take a look at OBJECTIVE-C LANGUAGE for IOS things.
Re: Why Is PHP So.........boring?? by zubike01(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2017
For me, I didn't focus much on html and css, because you can get templates and edit once you know the basics. However, if you are struggling with PHP the website below might help. I don't think you need to scram everything, just understand how it works and where to find the code you need online when you are stuck.

https://www.w3schools.com/php/
Re: Why Is PHP So.........boring?? by raopooja800: 11:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for you share this information for me
Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shoplog V2.3 (Inclusion of license fee) / Hospital Management System Program. / Pls I Need Registration Key For Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.