Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) (22380 Views)

Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Lady Shares Her Experience At The ATM Which Had More Than 20 Guys / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) by xreal: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Madness really.
Re: Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) by KardinalZik(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Spiritual senselessness
Re: Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) by bigerboy200: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Keneking:
Na Union Bank ATM sef
His accents doesn't look like any of the popular Nigerian accents..he sounds Kenyan or from Ghana....There are many other banks with green logos also ...na only for Nigeria green is associated with union bank...
Re: Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) by Chimdiebere(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
in Patrick's Ogbiagbongbon's voice ...

"This is Makokoson(Masochism),
This is Sincillating,
in fact it's dicey Apricarus,
This is Holocaust,
It's a pitiable dismal pisma,
This is regrettably lugubrious and epileptic parapoism!"

"This is Makokoson(Masochism),
This is Sincillating,
in fact it's dicey Apricarus,
This is Holocaust,
It's a pitiable dismal pisma,
This is regrettably lugubrious and epileptic parapoism!"
Re: Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) by shrewd1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
my people perish for lack of knowledge. . .
Re: Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) by 19naia(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
The revelations of the psychology of money worship in the guise of God worship. His religious conviction is in its' highest mode when almighty money is his adulation. grin
If you want to find high value for God these days, it will be among the madmen wandering the streets doing nothing to aquire or lust for money.
I am sure this topic will be continued on a future thread with a video of the same man caught in bed with another man's wife from his church. shocked
Re: Bank Customer Speaks In Tongues At The ATM (Video) by mastar111: 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
Meanwhile let me go to #the other room#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Setting Up A Cybercafe: Detailed Requirements Please / Cross River Garment Factory Begins International Exportation / COVID-19: First Bank To Solve Education Challenges Facing Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.